Saturday, September 22, 2007

Downline

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
Here's two of my favorite boy-friends from down the street. It was a pretty good book to read, too. They both helped (interrupt) me post all that stuff (very slowly) last summer. They were actually pretty good for my before bedtime visits. I'll have to go visit them again soon with out being busy on the computer.
I hope this cold goes away soon so I feel up to it. (Cough, cough).
Day Off has been moved again so I can work even more days in a row this week! Guess I'm just not tired enough yet...
Well, back to the chicken soup.
Have a good week-end all you healthy ones!

6 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Lots of chicken soup and maybe give the cold to the guy that does your work week planning. (That'll show em)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I suggest as much sleep as possible, and avoiding people who give you suggestions. :)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

hey, i think i know those kids.... oh wait... their MB's right? lol... okay, i'll lay claim *sigh* hope you start feeling better soon, we miss seeing you!

<3 me

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, the guy who did it also gave it to me! TG he's off on my xtra day in-

Xray, The problem must be not getting enough sleep, gotta wait another day- you really don't want this one!

BBM, If you don't know who they are you must have Alzhiemer's... MB must be working too hard this week. Miss you too-
Apparently I'm missing the Scollop Fest this wknd too- (darn)!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Mmmmm chicken soup.... Mmmmmmm ;)

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, I wish I could taste it- homemade, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home