Tuesday, October 11, 2005

P.O .'d

I wasn't gonna post today, really! but I just decided I didn't wanna put so much under commentz. Forgive me, (for being negative today) but 2 hours of sleep isin't enough! I started responding to Ellen's comment on Karma...

For every confirmation I find that I'm not the only one left who's not completely evil, another person makes me ashamed to be human... I don't want to be punished, so I don't punish others, I therefore heavily depend on Karma to do it for me...

Well, the previous post mentioned loud partiers who were keeping me and the family neighbor hood awake (on a school night) til the wee hours, apparently wee'd off the front porch infront of my neighbor, Marge, who was walking the dog! She was so pissed, at the (illegal) pissing, she threatened to call the cops and called my landlord to complain!
Never mind the kid with the key is 18, and beer cans are all over the place (illegal) along with trash and lights left on. A big mess out front here, to say the least, it reeks! I'm sick of picking up because I DO NOT tolerate litter. This is my home, not a dump. I already talked to them about it, explaining I would gladly pay to throw their trash away if they could just get it into my trash-cans... but no, another mess!

I tried to give the kid a chance to be responsible before siccing the grand-parents on 'em, but here we go anyway. If he were my kid, I'd lay it all over him, big-time! Now, because of the neighbor happening, I HAVE to call long-distance to complain, and explain the timing couldn't be worse for this to be messing with my important appointments. I feel like I'm ready to rip their heads apart now, this is what I get for being a nice guy! Today is the opposite of Karma for me.

10 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

You can just imagine how bad their karma is for being inconsiderate buffoons, idiots and pond scum for they way they treat you.
At least you have mondo points going for you, knowing that when the time is right, theirs are all cashed in.
Hang in, and feel justified that you are a better person. It ain't easy, for sure.
Good luck!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

tanx, I need it! I'm glad it's still pouring out there only because it's getting some of the smell off the lawn, which needless to say, I really don't want to mow and rake now...

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Ah... so maybe your karma isn't so bad today... after all, you needed a good reason for not raking & mowing, plus you are getting the wash for free. Things might be looking up after all.... silver lining, I always say.
Take care, and I hope you get some rest tonight. Rain is good sleeping weather.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Sorry I couldn't get over here sooner to comment, when you see my comment section you'll understand why.

Can't you contact the local city people to file a complaint?

I mean, for one this kid is drinking underage, which is against the law. The parents obviously know this is going on, which makes them responsible.

Then the litter is another story. They need to be cited and fined.
If you have a digital cam, I'd snap a few photo's of them in action.

I know how it is, I'm sure you're the type that doesn't want to start trouble, but then again, this is only so much you can take.

I'll say a prayer for you.

Hopefully you'll get some rest tonite.

Peace @ Hugs!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Neo said...

PS.. I'm sure they are also violating city noise ordinances. You might wanna look into that.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Federal property and endangered species act...
I don't do anything to another I don't want done to me, period! (the golden rule) Why I won't, unless injuries are being committed.
I tried talking to the "key"-man about being responsible, but he's never been free before, foolish and nieve. His entire career and future is at stake (public lewdness n indecent exposure, wanna report to the sex-offender registry the rest of your life?) and federal littering 2k fine!
He does have respect for me, but the 5 other guys with no ties here couldn't care less! (college joys)
but the landlord n key-man's dad are coming down to change the locks and see what they did on Fri.
I just don't wanna leave the crap all over until then, it makes me ill, thinkin of the bacteria contamination. I studied bacterial diseases in saftey school. I don't even want my baby grandson out there!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Hey Snag sounds nasty - Man there are some real retards out there, I mean Young people with Alcohol etc! Sorry its all happened to you, Its crazy when someone puts you in this sort of situation, and you know whatever you do to rectify it will have massive long lasting consequences for them.
Well sounds like you've used the sound judgement at the moment - but why not let the dad see the mess? If he gets kicked out, whos fault is that?

PS: Yeah Rugby is violent - especially if our country is playing against South Africa, or Australia!!! Its Gridiron without the pads!!! :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

oh god, ma... peein' off the porch remeinds me of when we lived in teh apt in amherst... white house across the street our first year had about 7 guys living there.. there was only one bathroom. the poor little old lady next door i think was afraid to come out of her house. they were peeing all the time... it was funny...

then there was the night of the party... they had a couch on the front lawn and come morning jason watched them cover up some guy who was sleeping there naked and brought him in... ha ha ha. idiot... just ho pe it doesn't come to that

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

i would also like to add, that it was gross too.. but funny b/c you never knew when you would see guys marking hteir territory off the porch... i wonder why they didn't go in the backyard where it was less visible.. or god forbid they wait five minutes for the other guy to leave the bathroom. i'm just glad it wasn't on my property, i'd probably be just as livid. its just gross. thank goodness mom nature gave you such a good wash!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger flleenie said...

Hate to say it but the kid's 18 the only way the dad is responsible is if his name is on the lease! If they're still there in the winter just remember, don't eat any yellow snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home