Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Over-Achiever!

Well, I took the Serenity quiz today, and I'm a triple-tied personality, at the top of the heap! Also, I'm glad to report Jayne got the lowest score on my assessment sheet. For some reason the html didn't put pix in MB's table right, so here're my results in regular, shiny, alpha-numeric text :
http://quizfarm.com/
Result of Quiz :: Which Serenity character are you?
created by corone

You scored as The Operative.
You are dedicated to your job and very good at what you do. You've done some very bad things, but they had to be done. You don't expect to go to heaven, but that is a sacrifice you've made for a better future for all.

............................my comments on these results
The Operative ........ 88%
Capt. Mal Reynolds .... 88%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne 88% .. Yep, talented and dependable fighter
Kaylee Frye ..... 81% ... I'm very good with machines and tools
Simon Tam ..... 75% ... I have some med knowledge
River Tam ...... 69% ... didn't see any psychic questions... ?
Inara Serra ..... 56%.... not good as meek "companion"
Shepherd Derrial Book .. 56% didn't see ques, do pray
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne.. 56%... steered outa the driving question
Jayne Cobb ...... 50% ... I shot out the weapon question
............................
Yep, that went well...

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

No comments? No one knows what it means!
"Yep, that went well..."
were the funny words out of Captain Malcolm Reynold's mouth while sittin naked on a rock of an isolated desert moon geinosis project, naked, with hip tatoo visable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home