Monday, October 03, 2005

Slacker!

I'm a slowin down on the post front, here...
Not only am I a registered Browncoat, I used to be a slacker! Back at "Have it your way, BK" the founders of my local past store franchise invented the term "Slacking Fries" to describe the act of pouring frozen bags of fries into the baskets on the set-up rack, in the proper amounts.
But really, I'm wearing myself out knocking stuff off the priority list. I had a slight plan delay due to a day full of 10-month-old cuteness. Then I went right back to getting ink stains all over the place, trying to get the art needed in two weeks lettered prior to paint-step-two.

Never mind all the puter research to read. Then I did a quick local run around to determine how far I have to go to get set-up with uncut-Matboard to customize. It looks like a half-hour-ride I wanted to avoid. Never mind paying for it stressin me out... But it's fun doing the artwork, itself.

The season Premiere of Saturday Night Live was great this week-end, due to the generous helping of political debacle to criticize in the past 6 weeks while re-runs were playin. Now even druggies can get the gist of what's been up in FEMA and the how Prez-B made visits "Eight times without my suit-jacket on!" Wish I'd taped it, I was amused enough to laugh- and I'm a tough contestant on "Make me laugh." (remember that show?)
... And well, oil well, looky now, the new Supreme Court nomonee's from Texas too... what a suprise! NOT.

I'm having a good time watchin all the new premieres on the major networks. Still only have a bare-basic cable set-up here. No HBO or Dish selections. I'd never shut it off enough if I did, and I do like quiet time and make music time every day if I can get away with it. I got to play Baby Bongos and Marraccas with cute Jr's intro percussion lesson, fun...
Now it's time to get back to today's double-B-day card designing... BBM n MB don't forget K&D !

Yep, juss been slackin off the bloggin loggin...

6 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - I haven't watched SNL in awhile because they started being not much to laugh at.

But that skit sounds like they hit on the truth big time!

Hey can I get a shake with those fries?

Hmmm. lunch is soon.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

They had Kenye West as the musician, too.

Not after 10! I used to hate breaking down the shake machine every night,and wash, then people always came in and wanted it after.
I had to pass a safety cert. test, If it's sanitized incorrectly ya can get very ill, I never get drinks at fast food anymore. That's also where they rake in the most profit. (I've done cost and sales repos...)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - So I guess I'm not gonna get that shake?

*sniffle*

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gee, didn't mean to get ya bummed out... but don't wanna contribute to your illness list...
It's not like I could hook ya up n send it air-mail...
That would be against safety regs!
OK Nurse Ratchet!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - LOL the illness list!

I guess you just named it for me!

So how the hell do I get off it?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

i found the prev feng shui cure and shoved it in your comments in the post with the list... u prob saw it by now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home