Thursday, February 04, 2016

What Up, not much

Image by SnaggleTooth 2016


This week we seem to again be having a "Non-Winter" season.
Almost 50F out today, n rain instead of flakes. Those are predicted for a day later. The Cape seems to be getting better snow than the Boston area so far.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2016

 Another painful sinus infection is afflicting me. I just want to rest n stop the head-aches, no doubt caused by the wacky weather fluctuations. ontop of a cold, ontop of allergies. Of course my main symptoms are fatigue n aches. Nothing five years of sleep without allergens wouldn't cure.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2016

Time to dig up all the tax info n get going on that again. That is another dig thru the closet boxes chore, due to filing paper forms last year. The library trip this week is just to search for Federal forms n get them before they run out. Also I need a e-copy of instructions this time. I had to pay to copy them last year- hoping to not drag my feet on those this year. Not reading much else lately.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2016


So tempting just to watch films- It's been so long since I've seen them all. Dug up a few more in the pile to watch in series- Currently on X-Men III. Then prob will watch Twilight Vampire Saga next. All so much more fun than those pesky tax instructions. No e-file for me...

Image by SnaggleTooth 2016

Pic is the snow last storm on a little fence outside my window- which looked kind of like gnomes or Disney elves to me. Hiho it's off to work I go-


Image by SnaggleTooth 2016

5 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Can you afford an air filter for your room? Also, force yourself to drink water and other liquids as often as you can. I think both of these help when our body is fighting attacks.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I am liking the new colors in your altered photos. Sorry you do not feel well. Stop talking about taxes! Yikes, I've got to get my stuff ready as well.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Still one ask
what one would do
if no one came around
a sneeze here
a cough there
a few sickly sounds


Dr.'s seem to help one get over what one has.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I use that Arm & Hammer Simply Saline - saline is so good for your sinuses. I've been plagued by infections, too, and this does help.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, the dry heat at work n the house is definitely a factor. At work I need more water breaks they aren't letting me have.

Gran Annie, No HC insurance makes it alot more difficult- read, read, read, n dry reading too! Glad you enjoy the pics!

Ellis, I still have a general distrust of MD skills, even they are human! No work for me, just work, work, work! Oh plus frozen-

Lynn, thanks for the referral- sounds like I need some! At least no ear-aches yet. yay-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home