Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Night Moves 1

Image by SnaggleTooth March, 2015

I have a few bad photos to show off, due to liking the altered images I got from them.


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2015

This is the same composition as above with a different pallet.

To take boat ramp beach n B-cove pics I had to shovel thru a 5-foot snow plow pile by street lamp. I didn't realize the shutter was so slow until I got home. I like the curly-cues-

Also, you can tell how deep the snow was we were dealing with.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Winter, 2015
.
I hate that this cam over-compensates for night pics so they are too bright to look like night. I haven't gotten one to look like what I was seeing with my eyes at night yet. Stay tuned to expect more Night Moves...
(Almost all my major shoveling work took place in the dark)

6 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

your altered photos are great. what is that up hIll path that was shoveled? do you have to walk up that?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

That looks like a horrendous amount of snow and I so am hoping that warmer weather starts up there very soon.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Is it night
or day
sun please
go away

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, That is the same place as the Snowy Footsteps post. I couldn't see the water from the road for pics.. No one tried walking there since my footsteps because it was impossible. that hill is from the road up to the sidewalk. Where the shovel is is a flat green leading to the boat ramp beach n reflections on the water from across the cove.

Tabor, It was eye-level height as previously stated. Jannie was right- we got over 8 feet in a month, but it packed down to that. We are on Day 3 of above frozen! It's melting in rain tonight. Whew!

Ellis, I wanted a pic
of how the dark looked
with light on the water,
N got a dim afternoon
instead of 1 am-
N the water Light
danced in an arc

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

I saw the lights spinning
as if a tornado on its side
the hue of light glow
bringing the night to light

any movement of light
gives you a nice long line
with the gray shadow glowing
you're right it's not night time

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Pretty night reflections
caught my eye there,
The camera decided to help out
N took the Night out of Light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home