Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pile It On-

Image by SnaggleTooth

Welcome to Pinky Ninja Babe Opera...

Why is she sitting on that Red-haired guy's head? He's hiding n  looks a little creepy...

.................................
We're up to 4 inches fluff in the dark so far, They're predicting about 2 feet.

Image by SnaggleTooth
We all had to go to work early 6 hours, n then after getting almost done, all but about 15 orders (out of over 100) cancelled! Then we undid a zillion things n hi-tailed it home before 4pm, as the snow began revving up.

I only got 2 hours of sleep before work, (Separately- thanks Mischief) but at least I got up when sand-
blasting guys started downstairs to finish up n TG they took their tools with them. (Maybe they're done for now...10 days of no sleep is enough for me-).

But I'll sleep before shoveling this am, because it's an unexpected extra, unpaid, Day - Off! (Better not turn into 5...)


Is this a new toothpaste?
This reminds me I'm still eating tons of candy canes to help the latest allergies to house dust from downstairs plus cold congestion...

Hope there's some OJ in the freezer, cause the store was a mob scene I didn't get in today. No errands this week. Luckily I have tons of non-perishables to work with here. Then there's a pile of muffins from work if I get desperate.



N no Bull, I think I needed sleep so bad, Upstairs was listening n gave me some peace for a day- Well except for the plow out there now being so loud all night. As long as the internet n phone stay up, I'll be clicking on.





I made this computer pic ages ago, last fall, on the old machine., This huge snow fall dumping on us the next two days some how made me think of this image- Which reminds me of a soft ice-cream cone in July. Mmm... Why don't they sell butterscotch creamies? 

Happy Blizzard of 2015!

(Figured I'd better post something early in case I can't for 5 days again...)

10 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

So hoping you maintain electricity and roads are cleared early for you. Fun textures and shapes and colors. You are enjoying this!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love all your images, especially the toothpaste.

The pile of muffins sounds good. I hope you don't get snowed in for too long. I've heard some parts of the States are expecting really bad snow storms. Take care!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

ST when you talk about your job I become very frustrated. You mean if you cannot work for five days because of the weather, you will not get paid for those five days? I constantly pray for better conditions in your life, in your finances, in your work. How you maintain a good attitude is beyond me. Hang in there.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

So glad you are safe and that you have muffins!

I'm with GA - that's so terrible that you have to go without pay when you can't help the place is closed.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

I'm thrrrilled to serve you, here and for eternity!!!

Frankly, I wouldn't be tooo worried about what the whorizontal world thot about me, dear; I'd be much more concerned about what Jesus shall say at our General Judgment. You may not like me now, yet, I’m not out to please you. Lemme wanna gonna tella youse Who (grrr - New Joisey accent):

Greeting, earthling. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe/accept: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, catch-22-excitotoxxins, guhroovaliciousnessly delicious, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF the OUTSTANDING, NEVER-ENDING, THRILLIONTH-RED-MARKER-POSSIBILITIES!!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

N yep, I couldn't get online again until now...

Tabor, I really needed rest anyhow- Elec stayed up mostly, except repair interrupts today. It looks like a long week of shoveling ahead- One end of road had a snow mountain blocking it until Weds night. Thanks

LLcoolJ, Thanks- I was doodling with the picture tubes n put the effects on I usually do. I've been shoveling almost 3 feet! Four shovel fulls down vertically for each foot of space removed- Thanks

Gran Annie, I am several days without pay here this week now- I only have a good attitude when I'm not getting aggravated at work, n folks don't wake me up at home when I'm so tired. Nothing to do for awhile except rest up n keep shoveling! Thanks

Lynn, I'm glad I wasn't stuck working in the storm, n the orders cancelled so I had muffins to take home! Yep, n kids out of school 3 days so far too. The governor keeps saying to be patient, buy all are taking a hit economically.

Dr K, That sounds like a really strange sermon, n has nothing to do with what I wrote. Could this be it? The Grand SPAM?
If you are a real person consider a more simple comment please-

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Reminds me of one of those old fashioned phone cords. I really like it! Your design, then the alters.

You get lots of the muffins in your freezer?

I am so sleepy. Good night, almost, until I check your previous couple posts.

xooxoxo

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, That is a sphere picture tube, held down n drawn with the cursor over a gradient style background in Paint Shop Pro, if you still have it. Muffins are on the table n in the belly- not frozen. I need extra zzz s today too-

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Sadly, I have no Paint Shop Pro now. Will have to buy it again, as they only allow you to put it on 2 computers once you purchase it.

xoxooxo

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, Bummer about that- I can do one machine at a time only with it, This is only the second machine since 2001!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home