Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finding Sun


Photo by SnaggleTooth 2011

We've been doing lots of clouds on Day Off here. At least I got to some errands after the lightning, n will be able to eat some goods this week. Easter candy is still waiting, soup stewing again. Bunny Day was a complete zero for me this year. Nothing Easter related was done all day.

So many work folks have been down with a flu bug, n that's been my problem. This wave 2 - I wish I'd gotten the shot for it. Then work changed the normal production sequence, n my neck has been out of whack ever since.

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2011
I'm pathetically sore n starving. Tree pollen is doing me in, on top of that-. Taking double-Benedryl isin't even making a dent in the head-ache.So yes, the rain at least helps that part. I'm not getting enough yard stuff done- One corner left to rake, n sticks to haul away, All is waiting. Wish work would too...

School Vaca time here, at least the kids are having fun. These are more old sunny shots from fond memories again. Back to playing Catch-up for me. I hope tomorrow goes better...

9 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Such lovely photos. Just stare at those for a while and get some inner peace. Hope you are much better soon.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I hope you feel better quickly, Snaggle. Yeah, the spring has its beauty and its downfall. Sorry about the allergies. They are nasty things! The photos are stunning (as always).

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Oh neck pain sucks, I hope it improves soon.

I found the rain helped to dampen the pollen, when I used to allergic.

Lovely photos!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hopefully the flu bug won't be back for a long long time. Hope your head and neck feel better by the time you read this.

Soup stewing sounds yummy!!!

xooxo

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, you're right, the photos are good therapy. Thanks

Talon, this one has too many stages, n I can't wait until the tree pollen is all done. Thanks

LLcoolJ, Yep, tough to move lately! Rain helps the air quality, but I'm coughing my brains out. Thanks

Jannie, Very slow improvement. the aches are crazy bad with this one. Good thing I like homemade soup, n it helps with congestion.

Thanks all for visiting!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Wish I lived closer - I'd have brought you some soup. I hope you are better today.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Nice shots.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Dropping in to say "hey!" :) And hoping all is well and you're feeling 1000 percent, Snaggle.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, So kind of you- n bet you have the best soup! Thanks

Neo, Glad you enjoyed them. Sorry I've been offline.

Talon, I'm feeling a bit better, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home