Monday, December 24, 2012

Ho, ho, ho

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2012

Wrap your heart n give it to many.

So many packages, some very heavy.

Pretty green n red  glow all thru the dark.

Shopping is over, the parties start


Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2012

Alot of folks gather from far away.

Eat a meal together for the holiday.

Time for Christmas carol singing

Eggnog drinking, n Jingles ringing.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2012





Silly decs, shiny balls. gifts-

Ho-ho-hos, Merry glitz.

Santa Claus craziness.

Wonder why we do all this?

...............................
by SnaggleTooth today

Oh, n have a Merry Christmas!

11 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Neo said...

ho ho ho, ho ;)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

snaggil -- we do all this christmiss stuf becauze it is so mutch funs.

i love yoo!

marry christmiss.

my jannie so bizzie wit drinking she wine today, but maybe she cove ovir to see you soon too.

oxoxoo

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Merry Christmas to you!

BB, Sometimes I think it's fun too- LvU2-
Merry he he ho ho! n to Jannie too!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Merry Christmas to you my dear clever and talented friend!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I like your pictures. The top one makes me think of a carousel. I hope you had a nice Christmas Day and wish you a very happy new year.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thank you- It went alright. I hope you had fun.

Gran Annie, Hope your day was Merry. My Crescent roll grilled cheese were very easy, tasty, n filling!

Mountain Mama, glad you like the images. I like all the ones I post. My day before work was rushed but I got to talk on the phone with all my siblings. Thank you.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Snaggle!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Xmas Eve was visit/present time for me n went ok. I brought candy for everyone at work Xmas Day, plus wore jingle Bells so it wasn't too depressing. Thanks

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Neo said...

:)

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I'm good at playing Jungle Bells too. Easy to play Jingle bell Rock with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home