Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hype

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2012

PowerBall

Black Friday

Cyber Monday

1 out of 3 is better than nothing, I think. You guessed it, I gambled $2 on a millionaire dream. Well, it would solve so many things for me instantly. Most importantly, the stress I'm going thru lately without funds to pay for everything at once.


Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2012


Most of all I'd love to suddenly have a ton of free time to do all my projects n ditch the night job...


Since I returned to work after vacation, I've had so little free time. I'd got together pics for posts the past week n then couldn't get the online connection to work. I didn't have enough feeling awake time to write until Day Off again anyhow.

These two are the same image in different colors.

 I notice that  I don't like Xmas shopping without enough money either. I find something I want n go back to get it, but a few days later it's gone- I'd love to have a pocket pile of money to avoid the "can't get that now" thing. I've really been in a rush trying to get thru store lines that are going way slower too.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2012
This almost got posted for Thanksgiving
until I saw the Gumdrop Turkey

It was really annoying to become late for work the other day buying some Walmart throat medicine in the 12 items or less line, due to someone having more items, but splitting them into three smaller orders! Then the Clerk had to look thru sale flyers  for several things she claimed were on sale that weren't...

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2012


I didn't get any sale stuff on black Friday, or have the ability to do pajama window shopping for cyber Monday. If I had time n a money pile for gifts It would be so much easier to get it all done by the deadline. Now the crunch is on, n getting it done will be challenging.
Thinking the list could all suddenly get a ton easier if a PowerBall PayDay pays a visit this week is definitely worth a two dollar wish...

9 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you win. It's hard making money stretch and especially hard to be patient when people are so inconsiderate in stores. I hope you feel better today, Snaggle.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

lynn, I didn't hit the Powerball game last night- but 4 folks from my state got the 1m prize. I'd be happy with a few hundred at this point! Thanks

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

We haven't bought a lottery ticket in at least six years but just had to buy some on this one. It's money spent to enhance daydreams for a brief time...until the winning numbers are announced.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

I played my usual two sets of numbers, but alas, all I did was donate money to the state.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I like feeling hope for a quick solution. I only got 1. I bet winning a large prize would be fun for you with all those grandkids, n make life alot easier too. Dream on...

G, I've paid for plenty of state expenses over the years myself! I used to do the same numbers, but picked a combo special for this occasion.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I think your family appreciates the gift of you being with them more than anything, Snaggle.

Keep investing those $2, it will probably pay off big and you'll have that time for those projects and fun art in time.

xoxoxoxo

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I seldom have that $2 to spare lately. A wild ride it is to keep up with bills these days- A free ride would really get me out of my rut quick- Thanks

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

My partner works for the lottery and it's amazing how the winners lives are transformed, in a good way, by the money.

I'm sorry you didn't win.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I've heard alot of stories about how folks make sure the kids have college money, n use winnings to help out charities n other folks in need- very heartwarming to hear some folks aren't so greedy after all!
Me too- there's always the nest time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home