Thursday, March 15, 2012

Early

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012





This image is so much prettier than the grey day we had Tuesday.



Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2012

The Boat Ramp Beach was nearly invisable in the warm fog.



I had a bumper crop of errands n chores this week, having put off so much while feeling under the weather recently. Alot got done at least.






Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012






Oh look, a little Leprechaun-ish guy to cheer up my St Patty's Day week magically appeared...



My poor sinuses seem to be having the normal April symptoms from pollen a whole month early this year, n I haven't totally recovered from last weeks's illness.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012



Last week I heard a Robin singing in the morning, n a peeper peeping in the dark near work. These sure fire signs of Spring aren't due until April, n it's only "Beware the Ides of March" time...






Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2012
Plus the Tiger Lillies are sprouting in the woods across the road. Won't be long until the green takes over again.

(Note: woops edited in a post title really late! I'm so wishy-woshy...)

10 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Gotta love the Leprechaun in the photo. Maybe he will bring you a little spring gold.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger TALON said...

lol at the leprechaun. He looks like he's doing a happy jig, Snaggle! I love all the little signs of Spring. I always get impatient to see the world come back to color again.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I could use a little (alot) of extra gold these days- Too bad I'm not of Irish descent tho.

Talon, Yes he does- Kind of a RiverDance move in the water there... I'm definately surprized at the earliest I've noticed these things- I've barely taken any pics in the dullness this cold season. Here it comes very early!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

I think you should chill with John Travolta in that bubble... I hear it's allergen free!

on a side note THIS woo!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Green is good!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

What's up, Tiger Lily??

That fierst alter is gorgeous, like pink and purple crystal.. Be nice on a wall.

Please don't try to do too much at once. Rest when you can.

Happy St. Pat's!! Will ya be wearin' The Green in the morrow? I think I shall!

xoxo

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, hmmm I wonder if I'm allergic to John Travolta too!? Oh fun pic of Suzi you found! thanks

Lynn, Green is a symbol for prosperity in Feng Shui. i certainly want all i can get...

JanF, those Lillies are so aggressive- I still haven't picked up the litter n I'll have to do it sooner than I'd planned. Have to before the bees get active-
I only stopped those couple of days, now I have to keep going (I'm exhausted!) but thanks. If on;y work slowed down on holiday week-ends (Pat's Day = green food!) My uniform is navy blue.
Don't want to ruin my green clothes there either!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Spring is very much here in the UK now. All the daffodils are out.

I'm sorry to hear about your allergies, a few years ago I used to suffer really badly, but the last few years I've been better. Now I'll probably be sneezing all day! :D

It's always a nice feeling when lots of errands get done. :)

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

It must be nice to know how to brighten a day:)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I haven't seen any Daffodils yet- Hey, I heard it snowed 2 feet in Arizona today! That is bizarre weather- snow in the desert! Wonder if it did at your place there- My pollen allergies are always pretty bad- Hope you have alot of tissue handy!

Gran Annie, you brighten your day with Marker art tho- That counts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home