Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OId Hat

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2012
I get the silliest n weirdest stuff of out of my altered scenery pics. I got a hat collection out of this shot, taken on a new Cam card last week. This odd looking dude seems to be wearing a foot-ball pigskin Viking-horn hat.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2012
We keep the horns for this one, trading for green, n there's a little guy reaching hands out at us on the hat model's shirt logo...








Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2012
The Purple Horned-Owl Hat is totally cool! But I'm not sure what happened to the hat model- he seems to've lost his ferocious, bold nerve n wimped out... n his shirt has a baby-blue Gremlin on it. Remember the movie Gremlins? I want to see it again. (Never feed them after Midnight, n never, ever, get them wet)!




Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2012
This pic is old hat for ESR, the M-cove at sunset from the D-bridge showing a pretty sky. The sunset angle went so far over this past January, that it wasn't across the water from here! I'd stopped taking pics of it from the bridge because it was over trees to the side instead... Another obvious indicator of the Axis shift evidence to me several weeks ago.



N speaking of Old Hat, I missed seeing the Oscar Awards with Billy Crystal n really wanted to see it. Watching little news clips of it really isin't the same...

8 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That photo is lovely - a glory shot.

I watched some of the Oscars, but only lasted until a little after 9. It was good to have Billy back.

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wasn't there some other star who was supposed to host the Oscars and backed out? It seems Billy Crystal came in at the last minute to save the day. This was the first year that I had not seen one single nominee film. THE HELP was my favorite book ever but I haven't seen the movie yet. I sure remember GREMLINS. My kids were the right age to require seeing it often.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Snaggle! I was TOTALLY thinking of the Gremlin movie about your alters here, before you write it!! And there was a Gremlin car too, right? AMC Gremlin, as I recall?

I was SO out of the loop on the Oscars this year, I didn't even know they were on until the day after, boohooo. Oh well, it we can finally get the DVD player programmed and WORKING :) we'll have lots of movies to rent.

take care!

xoxo

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Hat huh? LOL

*you'll get it in a minute*

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, So seldom you get those upward shooting beams, which of course lasted only seconds- Billy makes me laugh- "Simply Marvelous, Darling!"

Gran Annie, One search turned up Eddie Murphy for consideration- but James Franco and Anne Hathaway in 2011 bombed horribly as hosts. I haven't seen any of the films, but like watching the clips n scits from the old films. Gremlin was good for all ages, I think! That was out in 1984! Gizmo was so cute-


JanF, more amazing mind-meld stuff- I learned to drive standard in downtown Boston in a 3-speed AMC Gremlin! How's that strange coincydink?
I really miss watching primetime n knowing what's on each night... Well at least you didn't work thru it while grumbling! I so want a vhs but the prices even for used are now sky-high!

Neo, Old Hat rings no bells for you? Or me? hmmm

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I loved the Gremlin movie! There was a follow up too wasn't there? I'd love to see them again.

The altered images look so funny.

I didn't watch the Oscars at all. I really can't stand all the red carpet performance. I have no interest in seeing what dresses the stars are wearing.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger TALON said...

So neat to get hats from that beautiful shot, Snaggle. My kids loved those gremlin movies. :)

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I believe there were 3 Gremlin films, 2 about Stripe n his followers. Yes they are so strange! I like to see who gets the awards, n the clips n skits from the host, Really, I like to watch the whole thing. I suppose the tuxes all look alike to you...

Talon, Never can tell what's hiding in landscapes... Gremlins-Mine too- Maybe I'll order one- I've seen the blueray at the store, but want the reg dvd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home