Thursday, December 03, 2009

Season Search

Photo n altered image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2009
.
.
.
We have slid right into December, n if not for the light displays n store holiday goods, it'd be difficult to tell. Nights have been noticeably colder, n the Sun has been setting much sooner, but daytime temperatures have been strangely warm all week for this season in New England.
.
The morning was drenched in heavy rain storms, but later today on Day Off, I openned the windows up n got outside with Mischief before sundown to enjoy mid-60s F outside! The weather's slated to get more icy within the week, but they were wrong about predicting this warmth, so I've adopted a "wait n see" attitude about the weather-stripping chores.
.
My deck plants still have some life. There's one Brown-eyed Susan, n one small, red unknown still blooming out there, n the late turnips are still alive tho teeny-weenie. Little Blue Spruce flopped over in the storm again. It really needs repotting in a bigger barrel with better base-wieght.
.
I awoke late, n the sun descended too soon. I didn't get many pics, n most in the dark. Holiday shopping hasn't been begun, n choices are limited by bux. Rent week has me waiting another day for errands. While I'm waiting around, I got some soup made finally. Been having connecting difficulties recently, n wasting alot of time just trying to get online. So that's waiting around too.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2009.
.
.
My blog reading time's been seriously compromised, n I should really skip more sleep to call n see about my provider n the phone line quality. Now that I'm awake enough to think of course, it's too late to do anything about it!
.
Enough waiting already...
(Phew! Finally got online)

10 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

It is always good to read your posts and see you at my blog, too, Snaggle. I'm glad it is not as cold and that you got to make some homemade soup. Yum.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Soup and sunsets - that's just about perfection! The weather here has been a roller coaster. Makes me curious what sort of winter we'll be having.

That sunset photo of the cove is so serene and beautiful!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i can haz sum turnips, pleaze???

yes, i final back affter sleepings for 2 hole daes!

i missing yoo so mutch!

xo

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

oh, and my jannie has borowed yor beech picshur for she komputer backingground.

I hops you dont mind? yoo kno my jannie can be very very notty.

xo

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thankyou for your comments. Glad I had ingredients to make the soup, or that would've waited too- it was excellent.

Talon, hmmm, sounds like a great new song title! Thanks- the colors are so muted n soft- The clouds make it good-

BB, The turnips are right about your size, too! i hope you are rested n had some interesting dreams.

BB, Thanks for telling me Jannie liked my pic so much! notty is bedda den snotty!!!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

yes, i had stwange dweems of beeing chased by giant tertils, but i woked up all happee.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

hey, Girl! Thanks for not minding me using your beach scene as my latest desktop background, I love to change it up frequently between yours, Talon's, Lynn's, mine and other pretty photos to see such beauty and think of you all and smile.

xo

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, if you can't run faster than turtles, you in Slo-mo-

JanF, I do't mind the desktop wallpaper thing- Glad you get to smile over them! thanks for more comments.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

We got a lot of rain here too & it is bitter cold.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Rose, arent't you amazed at the warmth at this time? Sorry my connection is tricky lately-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home