Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Easy Day

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008 .
.
What a beautiful Day it was here today. Partly cloudy, but it made the sky interesting to watch during my travels. Not hot, not cool, with a light breeze, it was just weather perfect! This pic was taken at my fave town beach at low tide. I hiked from one end of the exposed sand bar all the way down to the bird preserve area.
.
There was a school bus of high school biology students there walking the see-thru waters in search for different life-forms. They squealed a bit when they spotted a spider crab. I didn't go out in search of pinched toes, but did bend to touch a razor clam sticking end-up out of the sand. The long, thin, cigar shape shot back down under the wet sand with a quick plop. I didn't know they could move so fast-
.
My week is seeming so strange because I'm used to doing so much, n I've slowed to a much deserved crawl. I'm not getting as much as I'd thought done. I'm sitting down alot, n getting alot of good nutrients eaten. I've gotten in some reading time. Some previously put-off items were accomplished, though. There's plenty more to do, but I've felt more like goofing off n took the option.
.
My hands don't hurt from working, so I'm typing more stuff, my supplies all set up for doing paintings, n now I can play instruments without being too sore. Of course I'm so out of practice it's pathetic. There are so many songs permanently etched in my brain, luckily I'll never forget how to do those! The stuff learned within the past decade is more fuzzy, however.
.
I feel so much better after a few days off in a row, too bad I'll have to go back to work again soon. I'll try to make the most of what's left. I'm not quite up to high gear again tho- (Not until they make me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home