Sunday, January 15, 2006

Scores

Football update:
The Patriots got trounced by the Broncos tsk, tsk!
Denver recovered several fumbles n intercepted passes to grab the points, n had the most questionable judgements ruled in their favor...
I noticed the scoring tunes sound like the Pats tune... hmm
DEN Broncos 27
NE Patriots 13

Tom Brady's just figured out he's not superman after all...
No Superbowl for the Pats this year ... Awwww

Mile High Stadium may have sucked too much oxegen out of the atmo for them to think clearly, some big guys were observed with the O2 mask on...

Pittsburg Steelers 21
Indianapolis Colts 18

Many dramatic turns in the last 4 minutes of game play, when I began watching.

* It'll be the Broncs vs Steelers for the AFC Championship contest next week.

6 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Awwww... poor Pat's. I would have loved to see them go all the way. I was exstatic that the Sox won the world series two years ago... yay for the old home team!
(I'm still a NE girl deep down.)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -I didn't watch either but I heard how the colts lost. Oh man, Manning is such a choker! LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing the steelers make it to the dance.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger X said...

I only saw the last few minutes of the Colts - Steelers game....OMG!!!! I held my breathe during the kick with 20 seconds left on the clock. I wasn't pulling for anyone in particular (I'm more of a Canadian football fan) but wow, I felt the Colts' pain! :)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellen, ya a shame the Pats had such a disaster instead of getting in the record books.

Neo, Payton does a heckova job alright. Pittsburg isin't that far from Philly, is it?

Left, Ya that last few minutes was up n down the roller-coaster, repeat, repeat, could've gone either way. Lots of dumb mistakes, both games!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -Western part of Pennsylvania. I heard it was the kicker that outchoked Manning this time. My man is jinxed!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo,
I know I'm not as talented this week, lotzsa missed z's+ long hours...
everyone can't be talented 100 percent of the time... but usually the big stars are good enough not to let the pressure get to them... this year they all buckled at the worst times. Ya, I saw that far right kick-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home