Friday, May 25, 2018

Nifty Juxtaposed Leaves

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Looking at these does wonders for my imagination...

I could write a sci-fi story based on this one!

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

This pic has original colors. Once again I feel I can do alot more with this one.  These are only products of  the first angle number I used.
Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Here's a wider crop of the same top pic.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Before color change
Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018


  • The top crop pic done one more time, cropped again.
  •  

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2018

 The original close-up of plants outside at the market. I didn't even get the pink-orange ones in the mix yet! There will be more from this one.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

I applied a different angle number to the mirror to that altered crop above the original.


yep, my brain is addicted to these surprises.



7 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

You are back into a very creative mode. Guess the weather is just right!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I had some unexpected free time due to a work injury, but the weather is making me ache today. Thanks.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger colleen said...

You need a wall to wall Emerson art show with these!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Colleen, that kind of thing may be my retirement plan. I need to spend bucks on series of prints n presentations. Thanks!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

I've been out of town.
I stopped in tonight
to see what you said
and my comment is missing.

I read it again and remember
I said something like.

addicted to those surprises is better then other things.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I like the altered images in this post. Very creative!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Thanks for stopping by. My comments like to fly away sometimes too. I prefer weird pic making to alcohol,but do gamble with lottery tix- The jackpot might cure me of that.

LLcoolJ, Glad you enjoyed these- These were easy to get interesting quickly. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home