Thursday, May 03, 2018

Green Buds

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Despite the soggy weather last week for Day Off 1 was a complete washout. I did a bare minimum shopping trip, n My clothes were drenched. The air was 50 F degrees, but the falling water with wind felt about 40 F.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Day Off 2 was crammed with too much to get done, including a couple B-day present searches.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

I didn't make it to the Library computer, so I apologize for not commenting on some blogs this week. I did read most from home, tho.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Thanks for asking that question, Granny Annie. Everyone had a "no way" response to that one !

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018
Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2018


I also didn't get to see the Dafodils to take a pic on the way home, because I went to other stores. I bet they were pretty.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

These pics used to alter today are from the past 3 weeks walks. Early buds, fatter buds, then worn but open blossoms with heads down in the rainy n cool conditions last week.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

We have finally reached  that Spring point here, yay!


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2018
I didn't alternate natural color images with color changed images for this photo. Plus, I seem to have lost the crop version used for the altered here, so this is the pre-crop one. 


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018


This week's Days Off are toasty n nice, making up for the last one. I will walk by those Daffies this week. I like these 2-tone ones best, n easier to photograph too.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

Same image as above, different colors.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018

I believe I'll have some free vaca days next week, n have so much to do. Hopefully I'll get some fun plus visits in. I haven't had a week off the work grind since the beginning of September!


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2018I've been very achy the past few weeks, but so have the 20-something folks at work, so maybe it is a flu thing. Hopefully I'll be alot better after more rest. 

Here comes summertime, n I'm ready!

10 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I'm ready for summer too, but at least it does feel like Spring is really here. Here in the Uk we are in for a patch of warmer weather which will be nice.

I love all your photos, they must take you ages to do. I think our daffodils have been and gone!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

your right on 1.
but please send answers to my email
desk49@yahoo.com

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I finally slept with shorts on yesterday, n still haven't fixed the screen to open the window so bugs don't get in- First on the list! Warm for you too yay! Thanks. I know what works so pics could be alot more work without my custom saved presets.

Ellis, Woops! sorry if I messed up the system there- Luckily I didn't have time to guess them all from the library!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

These are really lovely. The spring shines through and I am glad you got to see some blooming. Weather here today will be 90F!!! Global warming is happening and it is dangerous.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm so glad Spring is finally springing there! I hope you feel better soon. Do you drink lots of water? That helps, I think.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Yep, weeds in the garden are already way out of control! There is all kinds of pollen out there too, achoo! 90 - Ugh! we were 68 perfect temp here today. Plus the bugs aren't bad yet either. I knew the Global heat thing would cause chaos, n I was right to listen to Al Gore n believe... Thanks

Lynn, We waited a long time this year. Hope I find more energy soon, thanks. Work gets me dehydrated because I can't have any at my workstation n don't have time. Some days I guzzle 5 drinks in short breaks there when I can.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I am wearing out the thermostat in my home changing from cool to heat. Love your altered pics.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, The heats been ff here for over a week! We have small portable elec heaters in case.
I opened my storm window to screen today! Thanks!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger cube said...

Spring in Florida is much like winter in Florida. It seems like it's hard for the poor plants to figure out.

Always love your designs.

2:55 PM

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, There is always pollen for allergies in FL. Here we condense it. But, it's always flower season there. Glad you like them. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home