Thursday, July 13, 2017

Finding Time

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

It's been difficult for me to get time to be online or the computer the past few weeks. Folks with smartphones seem to have it much easier.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017
 At work everyone else keeps turning off the break-room light to see their phone, but I hate being in the dark, n also no one is ever paying attention to things around them. I won't bring my tablet there at all, because someone will steal it. I have little free time at work anyhow. Then a later get home time cuts into food n sleep time.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

I'm still trying to find a day to get to the beach for a little while. We've been pretty hot n humid here these few weeks, but work has burnt out my energy... Then not sleeping enough is catching up with me.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

This one has un-altered color.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

When I finally got to picture play on Day Off, my paint software started crashing, so I ran out of time for that, too.  So I haven't been as thorough at exploring the possibilities this week.

I like how sometimes they have an illusion of light shining in them... as in this pic.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

I made everything from this one crop.
Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Found these milkweed blooms across from my house by a fence. I haven't seen many bees at all here yet. Or many butterflies, except a large, yellow one out in the garden yesterday. I didn't have much time there either, as it started to pour a moment after I got out there.
Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017



It's these little things of beauty that help  keep my sanity. I'd never seen how nifty these flowers were before.  I'll keep exploring the possibilities another time with more time....

Time's up here again!


6 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

the large yellow butterfly was most likely a tiger swallowtail. and the milkweed flowers will attract bees, so please be careful! that said- they are the host plant for monarch butterflies, so if you see any holes in the leaves check the underside to see if there is a caterpillar nearby! both C and I have baby caterpillars right now!

Hopefully the weather will be nice when I visit next weekend- I NEED beach time

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger colleen said...

A spinning fractal flower! I don't operate from my phone much. My desktop is like the Enterprise Deck!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Love the altered of the same color of the milkweed blooms. Thanks for going to all the trouble to update us on your life and for these lovely pictures.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love all the altered images.

I don't have a phone, and the way people spend their whole lives on them, I'm quite pleased I don't!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I do have a smart phone, but I don't use it for blogging at all. Pretty flower and love the altered images!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Omg I guess I didn't get to this n thought I did!

Erica, I didn't find any worms. I saw some at Bbm'house. Plus the crystalis pics. Wish I didn't have to work during your visit. Fun anyway tho!

Colleen, you always seem crazy busy! I bet your PC is too. Sometimes impulse spped is better than warp speed. Thanks

Gran Annie, than you for liking them. Your welcome!

LLcoolJ, I bet it is tough being interrupted all the time with those. We are better off! Unless we need something... Thanks

Lynn, you seem very interested in actual life on you blog. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home