Thursday, December 15, 2016

Winter with a Vengence

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016

At long last, with a sudden arctic blast - it has arrived. Went home from work in this snow the other night. The front porch little tree with the flashlight on it is todays pic.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016

It is so cold outside here now, two layers of long johns n 2 coats may not be enough! I'm skipping the Library this week. Still have a few errands tho- I am scaled back from usual this week.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016


Had some teeth pulled the other day, n had been on some drowsy pills. I'm still pretty sore n hungry.


Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016

Not much left to do for holiday present shopping. Still haven't done cards- maybe tonight. Still lacking energy for it, n still need stamps. I use so few now.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016

Hey, at least I found some red n green to play with before Xmas. I forgot all about playing with last week's pic! My brain must be suffering from winter freeze this week... Then there's a b-day card I carried to the post office n forgot to mail on time- Yikes, I'm really slipping-
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2016

The snow has melted but now it's well below freezing wind-chills n gusty too. Hope it warms up a tad before I leave for work tomorrow.

10 days left alert...

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Glad I am not the only one. More than once I have gone to the post office and checked my mailbox while forgetting to drop off the mail I had to send. Aghhhhhh!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Love the Christmasy images that the little tree inspired! Hope you are better now - dental work - I guess it's necessary, but I'm not a fan.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

No snow here in the UK I'm glad to say. I really find writing and addressing Christmas cards a bore, plus it's expensive! I know that doesn't sound very nice but I'd be quite happy not to receive them too.

I love all your Christmasy images. Wrap up warm!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Yep, I'm never late for B-days until two in a row by one day this year, n two folks forgot mine by one day also! Strange- But maybe my brain actually froze!
Merry Merry!

Lynn, I told the dentist that "Getting me there was like pulling teeth!" n he chuckled. At least I didn't waste my entire dental premium this year! Merry merry!

LLcoolJ, Doing cards is about half a point above the dentist on my list too! But I still did them! Glad you like the red n green with Purple! More for this week- Wish I could use them to print my own cards this year- Maybe Next!
A Merry Merry to you n your family in the UK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home