Thursday, December 24, 2015

Lights


Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015

 Hope everyone's holiday goes well.


I'm having a "Pre/After Christmas" this year, n working that late-day to night. Tuesday work orders were just like a busy Saturday. Hopefully it won't be craziness for Friday With school vacas n travelers adding to amounts on the already busiest night every week.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015


I'm betting many of co-workers will call in sick, with the use it or lose it by the 31st new sick pay law in effect in this state. No one likes feeling ripped off. I'm taking the day after off for visit time. I'm still owed a day after that, I may save for after New Years.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015


Other folks living here are out on a trip, so the bathroom should be less waiting at least.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015

Hopefully sleeping more time isin't too much to ask. I only got three hours for Day Off, n had to get out early (for me) today to get to the PO Box. Everything closes early on Xmas Eve here, n I won't do regular shopping to avoid the zoo-lines... (It's usually what I consider my holiday). 

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015 (before Kaleidoscope filter)

I was surprised the other day to find out that the Library closed down Tuesday for a nine day break- Leaving me off-line-stranded. Yay for a couple visits allowing me to post something! Not sure if I'll get here next week at all- So don't wonder if I'm still MIA.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2015 (Original pic)

Can't believe it's so warm here today! About 70 F n the same temp as last 4th of July...
I'll be eating a few cookies early, have some of my fave grandmother's recipe dough to cut out tonight for Saturday. I prefer mine with chocolate jimmies-

Have a jolly time!

8 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Marry Christmas

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis! Have a good Holiday!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Just popped over to wish you a very Merry Christmas Snaggle. I hope you have a wonderful time!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Hope your time off was very peaceful and full of fun as well I really like that second photo. Very much a holiday shot!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thanks so much Joe, today is visit time after working til 3 am fri. Still waking up. Having fun now!

Tabor, I cropped the kaleidoscope pic, then re-kaleidoscoped. That effect on the 2nd is called "Curly Q". Not much peace in the Little ones place now, where half are taller than me now!
I should call them "Not so little Now Ones..."

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Hope you had a good Christmas, Snaggle, and that you weren't too exhausted. There is a place across the street from my office that bakes cakes and cupcakes and they've been slammed - I always think about you when I look over there.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Beautiful swirling, spinning colors of light in your altered pics. Happy New Year to your and yours. I hope to be a better blog friend this year.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Still tired, but working on the rest part now- Went ok Thanks. Bakery stuff is great when you don't want to cook breakfast for a ton of company! Good gifts too... Yep, they know what I'm doing!

Gran Annie, Thanks- Stay tuned for next week's twirling curly c's already done, but not using yet... You've always been one of my favorites- Hope yours went ok too, n the storms spared you- I'll go see soon!


 

Post a Comment

<< Home