Wednesday, November 11, 2015

PrettyLeaves


Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2015


This week we're getting cold rain. All the pretty leaf pics I got will have to do until next year- They are now mostly down, past peak. Leaf pics tend to make awesomely unpredictable altered images tho-



Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2015
My new cam takes way better leaf pics than the old one. In another week I hope to get to storage during the extra two Days Off  I have planned. I can't wait- Life is so boring without any machines to play with.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2015

 Well someone nice got me a newer phone, n maybe it will do more online stuff- I just need time to learn it all. Getting contacts on there will be my main mission this week. n it has a cam, so I have to figure that out too.

This may take a while. I just hope I can have it in a work-pants pocket without breaking it.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2015
Zero time to think of what to post this week- Unexpected visit to someone's available machine for this holiday Wednesday.

Happy Veteran's Day all- Once again time to focus on all the heroes past n current. Much respect, n a big THANKS 

9 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Glad things are looking up. Buy a case and screen cover for your new phone. Not cheap, but worth it if you plan on keeping the phone for some time.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, It's not the normal size now, so may take awhile to find one that fits- still working on how to lock the keys to not make random pocket calls... Just hoping it does better than the older one from 2010-

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

So a new cam and a new phone? Sounds like fun, but yes it takes a time to sit down and go through all the features that they have and how they work!

Love the photos.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Yay for someone getting you a new phone! Sometimes an unexpected surprise can bring much happiness in one's life.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love it when you get something new as a gift. What about this person who gave you the phone? I love them for it.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is a nice someone! They love you, I think.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

I wonder if your phone service as a contact backup, or a way to easily transfer, I'm not sure they do via the web, but might be able to do it in the store. I'd check-call first.
somewhere in the settings I bet there is a way to lock the screen on it.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

years roll on
time weather
life death
each day we fight
to live another

Thanks for V day

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thanks. Taking time without having time seems to be how I always get to operate! Thanks

G.B., Still working on the happy part- Darn new-fangled contraptions! Still waiting for play time with it.

Gran Annie, Me too, thanks. Some really nice folks read my blog, too!

Lynn, Yep, I know some really great folks- you're great too!

MB, I'll never forget when I was pocket calling Eileen while having lunch convo with someone. Am looking for a cover case too- Plastic bag for now. There's a can't power on without the book pw feature! Had to read the manual! Still reading-... Thanks

Ellis, Blog rolls on,
More fun with the years-
Learning by ear.
Nothing to Fear.

you're Welcome! Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home