Friday, March 27, 2015

Bluff Fluff


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2015

Looking at this altered pic, I can almost imagine the green of spring returning...

 We had another day over 40F degrees n I tried to get as many things done as possible, but spring cleaning has far to go yet- As does the melting of icy, snow lumps in my yard, where the mini daffodils are still trapped under it.

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2015

The first 40F day I grabbed these pics when getting the mail. It was risky on all the slick ice getting to the center hill,( Bluff ), over the main beach n pier for these pics. Now looking out the windows today I see there's alot less, but I have little time to side-track.


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2015

I'd love to be taking a vacation in Fantasy land playing with more pics instead of being totally preoccupied moving stuff, cleaning, n painting the worst spots in here, but an insurance inspector is soon expected. Then I'll have only a total of 4 more days off before two tax forms must be sent out.  Reading the new Health Care form rules n worksheet are stressing me out.


Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2015

So I predict the next few weeks postings will be light n few. I hope tomorrow's predicted snow will also be light...

Right after that's all done, I'll be in a lighter mood, n have more time for blogging.

9 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

How lovely it would be to sit on that bench and look out at the water. Just beautiful - I love your pics.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

So lovely, I think spring is coming your way and why not anticipate it with such nice photo manipulations.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

I like visiting your landscapes





ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

and yet snow still lingers
upon the ground
need more forty deg.
to comearound

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

How nice that you can convert winter to spring in the click of your mouse!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Spring is dragging her heels here, too. We had snow flurries yesterday. It's incredible to believe we're into April now! Maybe Mother Nature is just playing an April Fool's joke on us. :)

Hope all is well, Snaggle.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks. I'm so tired of being in too much of a time crunch to stop n sit a bit around here. There are so many good bench spots around here.

Tabor, I've been getting desperate for a sighting of outdoor plant life... The ground is still pretty frozen out there- I do have green plants in the house at least.

We're expecting 50 F here thurs TG!

Cloudia, Thanks for stopping by. Aloha!

Ellis, 40 so much better than 30-
Snow piles all grey n dirty.
Mountains high in the Market lot,
Know it's springtime, They do not.

Gran Annie, finally will get warmer a few days this week. Looking at green, even when manufactured helps! Thanks.

Talon, We've had cold n flurries but non-accumulating n melting by day. I'm just happy when no shoveling is required! I hope the sunshine warms up for us all before May. Thanks

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Does look spring green!!

Soon the narcissi will capture your eye and you will capture their heart, especially if you sing to them, they LOVE that, especially old jazz standards.

xooxox

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, Yes, looks like Spring haqs begun here, more in the pics than out the window so far-. Hmm, I'd never heard the Narcissi like jazz before...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home