Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Bug Eyes Cool

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2014

I had this image set hiding in drafts from back in March, n just really like both the altered versions I found.

I'm already so tired, after the past 4 summer order days- I wonder how non-functional I'll get after the next 6 day work marathon. The worst part is beginning it with a 12 hour shift when I'd normally be sleeping, then getting thru another busy week-end.

Again our company didn't up the workforce numbers enough to cover the extra work.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2014
This altered image  reminded me instantly of  "Froggel" from awhile back, who was so cute- so I had to go see him again to compare this new cousin, Rosy GreenLipps with a chilly ruby heart.

I wish I had enough ambition to write up a longer story for her today, but I need a few hours of sleep, n only have time for 4 today before my Friday. Then I only get one Day Off to do all the weeks errands. including laundry n lawn mowing. Hopefully I don't forget any important supplies.


Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2011
 
I sorely need some fun time scheduled in somewhere, besides the fun of doing horizontal Z. Just looking at this makes me sleepy...

N I feel asleep on this before pushing the publish button yesterday! Then I got bumped offline before waking up. Now finally back online, n yawning again! Will be awhile before I can sleep enough again.  I'm a sucker for golden glimmer... N silly frog beings!

6 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Froggel looks as if she has a dragonfly across her mouth! :) Love that view of the cove - it is so serene.

Hope you get some rest soon - 12 hours is a long day.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Yes, a dragonfly! Good observation... I think of this new one as old Froggel's cousin. I've only begun to be tired, I anticipate! Thanks

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I can really let my imagination run wild on some of your altered pictures. In the first one I can see a servant carrying two trays to a giant cat ruler:)

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, So interesting the different thoughts applied to make sense out of these abstractions! I do see that purple, green, n orange guy, but don't guess what he's doing-

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love the froggy picture! Glad to know I'm not the only one who falls asleep at the computer!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

IIcoolJ, Funny I get frogs out of sunset pics! Silly me has it next to a cushy armchair I sleep in all the time! Just asking for it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home