Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Please

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2013


Two whole days of mostly sunny, warm over 50 F days in a row this week have me spoiled. I was too hot for my coat over the hoodie during errands today, n I ended up carrying it around in addition to my store stuff. ... I want more nice days.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2013

Now we're forecast to go back to cold, sleety, torrential rain for days again, which I'll get to go walk around in.  I'll be needing extra socks n shoes, n the heavy clothes again too. The yard has to wait longer for any progress, n deck planters aren't begun to be prepped for plantings. I like to get it done before tree pollen assaults my sinuses.
I may have to wear a mask for it this year.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2013

Usually I clean junk from the woods at this point, before foliage n insects sprout, but may not find much time for that either. I've only done a small section so far. I'm slacking big time, n very tired to deserve it too. I haven't taken a day off work since the Blizzard power out, n I still can't afford a day out with the electric heat bill to catch up on.

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2013
I'll be happy to read n watch some movies instead of doing  rainy yard work in my free time, tho. I may not be taking many rain-walk pics.

Windblown sand at the beach last week made me some pretty pics to see this week.

10 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm glad it was warmish for you for just a bit anyway. You just have this final hurdle to get through before there is lots of warmth all the time.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I'm hoping it's not too bad going into work Fri. The couple of not cold days was great, but I wanted to play hookey... I hope so, thanks

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger TALON said...

We're in the midst of that storm that's heading your way, Snaggle (and my son's way, too, in New Brunswick). We've lost the power here about seven times...and once for a couple of hours...it's icky and I want some warm Spring weather so badly!

I hope you really enjoy your down time! You deserve some quality R&R.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Our current weather pattern up north here has been so stormy! At least we're being spared the tornadoes the southern locations had with this one. I hope the warmth spreads your way very soon too!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

How fun to learn the altered pictures were windblown sand at the beach.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, You can never tell what will look nifty n what won't- with these effects combos I've worked out. I seem to take alot of sand pics- But made a point of not titling the post "Sand" too! Thanks

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Please send the chillies, it's getting too warm here. :)

Yes, I totally thought that sand was snow.

ooxo

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, It's 50F tonight so I totally shut the heat off! I love when the sand gets all smooth bumps like that... Must wait to load your blog again.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

We had lovely hot weather in Phoenix, and have returned to pleasant weather here in the UK. It's very windy but at least it's dry and the sun is out.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, The Sun is out? Lucky, Lucky timimg! AZ Vaca? More Lucky, lucky you! Hope your luck hold out awhile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home