Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mini-Summer

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012
We had a three day Mini-Summer at the beginning of Spring, after skipping winter, except on Halloween...

How unlikely the truth sounds!

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012
So far everyone I talked to liked their mini-Summer. I did alot of laundry, picked up some litter across the road, raked one-third of the yard, planted beet seeds out on the deck, n started some seeds indoors too. It felt good to get some of it done. I'd like to do more, but it's back to the night job time, n it's getting cooler again...

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2012
I do wonder if it will snow in July...

(Me n Maple-Beard's shadows waving "Hi!")

8 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

"Hi!" to the shadow:)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm waving back - hi Snaggle!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

WOW, nice pavement! Is that your driveway? Do you park L'il trick there?

I MEAN Li'l TRUCK!! This laptop has some keys sticking lately. I relaly have to check each comment before posting.

Happy mini-summer.

Hope you have many more of those this spring. And spring in your summer, autumn, winter, step and sponge cake.

xoxo

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I may yet open a blog just for my weird shadow pics- I've got tons of waving shadows! Thanks

Lynn, Hi! I was on the deck out front, btw-

Janf, That is my road- small about 1.5 lanes wide. My front yard is small. I have a gravel/sand driveway on the side off to the left next to the outside stairs. Well Little Truck can be a little tricky! Especially when the locks stick... My typos are much worse lately, cause I don't see them right away, my hands feel heavy, eyes are too tired, n fill in what they want to see! Just wait for the new rypo pile1
Thanks, I want more- but all bets are off! Hope your summer is cooler this round, with enough rain, (with chocolate whipped cream frosting is what my Mom used to make- mmm)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

yes Mother Nature is a Fickle one, isn't she? it was cold last night- in the 20's!! after last week, that is just cruel.. Glad you were able to get your daily dose of Vitamin D!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, All part od the crazy weather roller-coaster ride we're on! I was frozen here too-
I also take 2k vit D supplement daily- btw. Gotta keep the old bones strong...

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the wave, what a great shadow!

**Waving back at you from a sunny UK today!**

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thanks! I have a ton of what I think are bad shadow pics too! Sun in UK? Wow- lucky you! The weather is being SOOOO strange!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home