Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 14 2012







Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 14 2012

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 14 2012



Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 14 2012



Scan Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2006

I found this pic in my old "Hearts" folder from 2006 to play with today. Paper cut-outs were arranged n scanned. I have a collection of colored papers, a heart paper-punch, n ripple-scissors I play with sometimes filed away somewhere. I like the altered versions better tho!


Happy Valentine's Day



8 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Lovely and so many differenet moods with each valentine.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's pretty cool. Happy Valentine's Day, Snaggle!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Neo said...

*leaves a red rose for Snaggle*

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks, yes, color is mood- n I couldn't leave out the blue, because I'm always blue on Val Day.

Lynn, Thanks- I hope you got to treat yourself a bit. I have to wait for the day after bargains...

Neo, awww thanks- You know I love roses (n daisies).

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love all the images. Very clever.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, thanks! Now when I find them, I have to play with them!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

They are all great, Snaggle. Love the creativity in your art.

A heart cutter-out would be a very handy thing for Feb. 14th.

Very cute and cheery hearts, thanks.

oxox

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, if you haven't guessed I tend to make alot of cards. Valentines were the first ones I did years ago- If only I had more printing Ink bux n could build up a decent amount of inventory... Silly me keeps sending them all out!
I like the series progressions for the contrast- I have a tough time separating them from each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home