Monday, August 22, 2011

Water Play

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011




Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011


Last week I skipped a day of sleep to go to Marshfield n visit with Little Ones n other family. The town is north of the Cape, n south of Boston. It was mostly cloudy that day, but the sky broke thru to blue in a few spots. It wasn't really hot, but warm enough to play in the crazy, High Tide, bubbley surf.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011









Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011
The Little ones had a blast in the lively water. They're used to the calm waters of our village harbor n coves at home. We had to be mindful of the strong undertow n rapidly rising depth as the water crept all the way up to the large sea wall.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011









Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011




We enjoyed our cloudy field Day, but I was so tired n still haven't caught up! After I got home, I'd walked down the hill to M-cove for the previous post's pretty pic.


Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011




Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011



I think I've played with these enough for now-


One more day of work to go...

9 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Those are all great. I believe that first one is going to be my lifetime favorite of all your enhanced photos! Plus, photos of those cute kids are great also.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

And then vacation?

Cute cute kids.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Thanks! I like that one alot too. Getting fun color from all that grey wasn't easy- The kids had so much fun.

Lynn, That was just a day trip to my Brother's place. I haven't had any vaca yet since last fall- The boys are having a good summer vaca- back to school in a week!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Looks so fun! The lighting was stunning, Snaggle. You captured the play of water and children perfectly! If you have to skip sleep, I think you made the right choice. :)

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Luckily I got some clear shots of the action, they move so fast! Not a best weather for beach day was still fun. Glad I got to go, thanks.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

What wonderful shots! And they are getting So Big!

Skipping sleep -- no wonder you slept through the earthquake!! :)

xo

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Yep they're both in school now, n growing like crazy, They'll be taller than me in no time! Working long hours on the feet plus skipping the only sleep time I have- Now skipping sleep for hurricane ready work!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

The kids were having a ball! And you too! Looks like it was worth missing the sleep!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, There was definately joy skipping in those salty bubbles. Of course I had fun, tho a bit too tired at the end of the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home