Friday, April 15, 2011

Stupid Blog Party 2011

Pic by SnaggleTooth . .


It felt like I was being watched when a Garfield cat cloud was spotted above. .


. .


Pic by SnaggleTooth


Those Little swirly, magical imps run so fast I got dizzy. Remind me to lay off the rum...


Pic by SnaggleTooth . .





Mischief was streaking past when her radio-active lazer eye-beams just missed me, I think. .


Pic by SnaggleTooth . .


After getting a hearty thumbs up, we took off for the harbor. .





Pic by SnaggleTooth .


My Niece, BBM, me, n Big Sis glowed with happiness in the sunshine. As the shortest, I was elected to go get snacks but...


. .









Pic by SnaggleTooth









... a huge, green crab chased me off the pier! It was just a stupid Day... . .


(Last September I didn't post any of these pics. I don't know why...) . .









This is a stupid fictional post for the infamous "Stupid Blog Party" Held annually in conjunction with "Paradise Valley II Hell's Mountain" n the official rules thereof. The writer accepts no responsibility for damages inflicted as a result of reading.

.


Should you choose to accept this assignment, make a stupid blog post between April 15 to 18, 2011, n link to ESR plus Paige, where the actual rules are located. Oh, n Tweet if ya got 'em, n pick up the badge too. What could be more amusing than that? Personally, I can't wait to read the other stupid posts- I need to laugh!



Badge by Paige



.

22 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

and so you did well.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, I hope you were amused, thanks

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger ... Paige said...

That was so touching....I mean I didn't touch 'em

lalala Look Out the Lazer beamer is coming this way....eeeek

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

You mean it's a rule for it to be stupid??? How funny. I'd be scared of that crab, too. :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupidly superb! I love the pictures, especially the little streaker, so cute. :)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger TALON said...

lol! I love Mischief's lazer eyes and the magical imps!

Pure fun, Snaggle! Oh, and our taxes are due April 30th, but I got mine done 2 weeks ago so I'm officially broke now! :)

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Paige, Did ya notice how everything looked more colorful after those radio-active eye beams came thru?

Lynn, It's incredibly easy to be stupid! I've been wondering how to use these terrible shots for months! Thanks

WritingWonder, Welcome to ESR comments! Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Talon, glad you got a laugh out of it. I have a few other pics of those magic lazer eyes- Why I don't post many action shots of Mischief!
Strange that your tax time is the same month- always better to bite the bullet as early as possible I guess-

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Neo said...

-5

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Neo said...

-4

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, w t h i g o?

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Neo said...

-3

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, should I put the link back up? Or do you blast-off for outer space at "0"?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey, are you IN one of those pictures?? One of the 4 women, or just snapping the pic?

Hope Neo made it back home in his rocket?? ;)

xoxo

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Neo said...

-2

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I'm the short one, as I thought I kinda explained. Of course I'm a bit radio-active in that pic- Had to have folks over for the Stupid Blog Party. Me too!

Neo, 2 Days until ???

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Neo said...

-1 Day

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I thought you were counting down to the BP Oil Disaster anniversary-

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Nope, have a look.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I just did- Whah sniff, sniff-

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Neo said...

hands you a tissue

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, thanks

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: someone googled "stupid posts" n got Paiges Stupid Blog Party" Badge pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home