Friday, October 08, 2010

In Your Eye

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2009
.
.
.
Some pics are so awesome to begin with, I shouldn't try to improve them. This is the original used for the versions posted below.
.
Yes, you guessed it, another sunset off the bridge at the M-cove. It was taken in October last year. I'm obsessed with aiming Digi-Cam into the sun, because with old SLR film cams- n VHS movie cams, these shots would never come out! You'd just get a lens refraction spot.
.
I'm pic challenged so far this month, with downpours on all my Days Off so far- Tho I did take some pumpkin shots outside at the market- but I'm still playing with them. I've only taken over 2000 more pics since last year, n made them into even more with multiple effect versions! N here I am bemoaning a slow pic week...
This pic always Cheers me up. Instead of this pic that day, I posted that one taken a few minutes later.
Happy Week-end folks- I'll be working...

8 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

The photo is great Snaggle I'm in no way a photographer I do a lot of things but taking pictures is not one of them. So shoot on.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger TALON said...

We finally got some sunshine after days and days of wind and rain...so I hope you'll have the same soon.

That sunset photograph is absolutely gorgeous!

Have a good weekend, Snaggle. It's our Thanksgiving holiday weekend...which is a shock because this year is flying by too quickly!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is a lovely shot - some day I would like to see the M-cove in person.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Opaque said...

Beautiful photo, indeed!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bubba said...

Very nice pic!

I've got my own PHOTO BLOG and I post new pics often.

(You may have seen it before, I don't recall, but please stop by again)

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Thanks. I've always liked photography, but digital is still novel to me- I want a better cam! Don't worry- I will...

Talon, Glad you got dome 'shine to glow in- tho the temps are a bit chilly up there now! Of course it's nice but I have to work- no time for pics at all!
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get to visit n have fun (besides getting stuffed.

Lynn, Thanks. One of these days, you'll have to turn into one of those "tourists-"

Opaque, Thanks. I'm a sunset chaser...

Eric, Welcome to ESR comments! I remember seeing some trains at Bifocal Photo recently- I take turns with visiting, so only went to your Haiku blog yesterday.
I do a mix of stuff like writing, pics, n ocassional poems here.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

It looks like the sun is running towards you to rejoice that you joined it!

Very pretty.

Here's to some sun for you on days off.

xoxo

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Shunshine in my eye always makes me smile- thanks, I hope so too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home