Sunday, October 04, 2009

Iccky Poo

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2009
.
.
A rare third Day Off in a row for me, n for the past two, I haven't been out n about for errands, or pic taking. I took my first sick day off yesterday (without pay) in the three plus years I've been at my current job.
.
I'm really working hard on resting up n trying to get better. Twelve hours I slept thru today, getting out of bed only an hour before sundown. I can feel the illness leaving my head (yay) n getting into my lungs more today (boo) n thanks to Mucinex plus tons of tea n fruit juice, am readily expelling the ickky-poo stuff, hopefully flushing it from residency.
I intend to attend work tomorrow,
unless the thermometer disagrees with my plan.
.
The positive side of so much free time without physical activities interrupting me is, I've gotten around to read alot more blogs this week than usual. I should've finished off a few more books, but my curiosity of what's going on out there has gotten the better of me, n the list of what to read is endless, n every subject to be imagined... I'll admit I'm fond of the Blogosphere for hitting the spot on a rainy, low-energy day, n so good for picking up my mood when I need the lift.
Thanks Bloggers!

15 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

You are so very welcome.

Glad that the collective we could brighten up a dreary day for you.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you are better soon. It sounds like you are on the road to recovery. And I always like it when you come by.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger ... Paige said...

Oh my goodness, feel better

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

I'm glad you're getting rid of the icky poo. 'Tis the season for icky poo, it seems. I'm taking allergy meds, too.

And keep trying to get good rest. That always helps. I hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, Thanks for contributing your writings for perusal.

Lynn, Thanks,- almost there- still need some tissue breaks. I like having more time for reading, especially when incapable of other things...

Paige, this one is terrible n I'd not wish it upon anyone- thanks!

ThommaLyn, sad when it's the only title to describe my day I could think of! Mischief understands these words for when she's sneezing gooy stuff, too. I'm doing better today, got up, walked around, n drove to work- but still periodically gagging a bit-

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I'm with you on hitting the blogosphere!! As much as I can.

I always love it when you come by my place too!

You feeling a bit better today? Back to work or resting?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

I sawee you not feelings gud. i sends hugs and luvs to make feel better. you feel dem hugs??

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Hope you're feeling much better and that the ickiness has left all parts of your body!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

I saw your car at your house for the third day in a row and became extremely worried and actually called your house at midnight only to get a busy signal at which point I realized you were online and okay. Warn me before you take more than 2 days off in a row woman, you scared me!!!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I did get in lotsa Funsterland, can be tough to keep up with all your comments there- you so popular. I'm clearing up better today- tho still going thru alotta tissues at intervals. Second day back to work. Wish I had sick pay cause wanted more lethargic inaction...

BB, ya konow Bunny hugs are the best kind, thanks for your well wishes. I saw your comments all over blogs everywhere!

Talon, The fever is better, but not outa the congestion all the way yet Even Mischief is icky poo in the nose this week!

BBM, I had no voice until I called the man Saturday, btw. I'm on the inhaler cause asthma's getting me bad too. Talk about being paranoid of flu lately- me too!
Only three people called in sick at work tonight-

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

you better feelings??

yes, but my pixshure only seems to werke on Blogger Bloggs, not werdpress.

still, i happies

and dancing

and likes bloging

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

whops, i got myj annie pixshure mixing up.

oh well.

i still dancing.

and bloging.

dis is the reel blue bunny me, kay?

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, you sound strange today, you feels kay? Or is you BB pretending?

BB, gotta learn dem Teknologys...I knew it was you, I could hear that bunny accent anywheres! Glad you dancing n blogging.
My dancing is slow-mo this week-

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i got my technologees all stratined now, whoo-hoo.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, I happys 4U

 

Post a Comment

<< Home