Friday, June 12, 2009

Rypos B

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009
.
.
.
.
.
More bad type-age...
.
Credit for the idea goes to Jannie of Funsterland, but the mistakes to follow are mine...
Her hilarious miss-keyed posts are labeled "Bord on a Wire," if you haven't visited her blog n need a laugh, go search for them.
.
Since my last Rypo post, I saved up my miss-placed word-age in a text file again.
Most of these key slippages were corrected before publication, tho several got by me. Reg readers of ESR should recognize it from recent past posts n comments.
.
My Rypos are again listed as phrases, sans puntuation. I've created many new words to make my mind think, "What does that mean?"
.
Here goes, I hope you're as amused as I!
................................................
Bice sheet-music bend
sorry to herah
feeling so alone n unhead.
nout the window-
At least it's not all goofy looky
MB is exoectedt
It's prob full of squireels
Sping-a-ling
recession poof-
srill pretty cool
White Hose Press conference
I managed to get out for a couple oics
You captuted good light

actual word ver on Talon:
"terde" (on my comment about not wanting big messes to clean!)

wash any clothes (seatshirts,...)
from today's tavels
Hope your family had alot of gun
I uauaklly put guitar music on my voice mail
(low siopping)
I suddenly occrred to me -(I suddenly occurred to me?)
great to look at when the habds get larger!
Sister's wikk be late
you can't do ecerything!
starange dreams.
I just learned a wee ago.
eyes, hands n beck
Get co-ordinated golks! (me too!)
I have a friend who has this exact same Baday
with more intoe raod work.
(with more intoe road work - sounds so painful!)
In the simmer they may do more passenger trips.
Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009


.
.
Stay tuned for some more exciting Rypo Definitions in the near future...

9 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Funny. I recently caught "fry over traffic" on my blog commenting before publishing. I meant "fly." :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I love these and one day I should start keeping track of mine. I seem to leave words out of sentences and sometimes throw a weird one in the mix.

I happened to you by way of the Funster's ya know. And I suppose you will just have to live with it or block me and my dumb but cute southerness.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

lol, I was very happy to see your truck in your yard last night knowing I would read a new blog tonight at work. It was worth the wait. Luv ya mom!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Yes, my family has a lot of gun, many rifles. But seldom used. My dad does, I mean.

Can you go "poof" and end the recession? That's what we might have to end up doing.

I finally just occured to me too! Must be finding ourselves at last, yay!!

Great ones! And thanks for the shout. I'm thinking of re-naming all those posts to Like A Bird On A Wire, the whole and full name as nature fully intended, but even so, I think your link will still work if I change it. Workpress goes by post i.d. number or something.

And wouldn't you just know, I did something to send an error 404 to my Search function so I gotta get that worked out, oy.

Take care.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger TALON said...

The "White Hose" press conference had me giggling. I can just imagine some bizarre meeting in the garden involving rakes and shovels - lol!

and I can just see a pot of simmering ships - lol!

Thanks for the chuckles and hope you have a fabulous weekend.

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, really, who hasn't been fried over traffic?! I'll have mine over easy.

Paige, thanks, Try it, you'll feel so embarrassed n laugh! You're welcome here anytime... (Am I missing something annoying?)

BBM, Oh~ you're reading at work! tsk, tsk! Thanks for the thumbs up- LvU2

JanF, Yep that was on a com for you about the release party! I'd really like to go "poof" wave my wand n have the resession suddenly dissappear so I don't need that night job!
Hm, The search thing might still come up with the "bird" on it- I'm trying to come up with a good search list for ESR to use in the blogger bar.
Good luck playing with wordpress!

Talon, rakes n shovels! Ya know what happens when electronic microphones are hosed with water? zzzzt! Not often you see a white hose, either! Yummy, simmering ships n passengers- Thanks for telling me of your bizarre visuals! More laughs-

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Snag: I see a lot of Blogger blogs with all kinds of different plug-ins, I guess just depends on how much you want to do and have time for.

Got my Search back, it was tied to the ever-weird linkage situation.

xo

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Oh, and Paige is such a hoot. And such a sweetie. Great party going on over here.

Yay, love blogging!!

xo

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, The bar at the top of the page is a standard unless you delete it out.
I want to be simple to load, n do it myself-html. The new thing takes control of your link-list order/quantity- n has several drawbacks under the control department. To do the labels n such I'd have to upgrade n ditch stuff I want here.
Links are definate bone of contention lately! I don't get why yours do that either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home