Sunday, May 17, 2009

Revealing Hearts

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2009

These look like little hearts lifting up their skirts to let Bloomers hang down.

.
Today I went down the hill for a nice day BBQ. I had some fun with the little ones. These were in BBM's garden next to the festivities.
.
After my next work shift, I'm going on an excursion North. It's a long drive, n my stay will only be a few hours before heading back.
Hearts will gather in memorial before despersing once more as these blossoms seem to illustrate.

5 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger TALON said...

The bleeding hearts are such dainty little blooms. Nature sure is remarkable and always a reminder that every living creature has its season...

Have a safe trip.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

Have a safe and good trip. And what a beautiful picture. I loved your description of the blossoms, "lifting up their skirts to let Bloomers hang down." :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Aren't those about the prettiest little miracle flowers ever? Kind of like heart-shaped parachutes.

Have fun on your excursion. And safe ruturn!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Liara Covert said...

Came via Jannie Funster's cool tagline. Your photos are gorgeous. Nature affects every human being form the soul-level. This reminds every energy being of internal healing power. Your writing is inspiring. Take care!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, They are so detailed n odd! Thanks, I'm back-

ThommaLyn, Thanks- they must be out of the Roaring '20s or Wild West-

JanF, they're almost as good as the money trees- which look like coins in the late summer. Thanks n for the tagline too!

Liara, Thankyou for the tip-off. I believe that too- I'm not me without this place n natural space. I usualluy relate several things together with my happenings n pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home