Sunday, December 14, 2008

Water Color

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
.
.
On the impending evening of August 16 down at the "Boat Ramp Beach," M-cove wasn't feeling it's usual self. The water turned pink n purple reflecting the sunset lit clouds. Here's another one of the strange n colorful shots taken that day.
.
I'm not feeling myself today. A nasty bug has taken my health hostage, so all my plans got side-lined for a bit. Hopefully, it doesn't last too long, or get worse. Other folks at work admitted to having an illness, who I suspect as my infectors.
.
I had a pretty bad allergic reaction this week also, which'll take a few weeks to clear up, so it's stacked up against me with the bug on top. My voice is harsh n unreliable. My sinuses are shot, even with Benedryl n Mucinex. I'm achy n grouchy. Wish I had a week to sleep thru the worst of it, but with the holiday approaching quickly, I can't afford to waste any time now. My one day off isin't cutting it.
... I'm a bit off-color n flushed, but still functioning.

6 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

That sucks.

I gives you BIG HUGGIES.

Hey, that don't sound good. Large adult diapers!

I mean of course... hugs.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Sometimes ya need those with bugg attacks, but I'm fortunate not to need them this round!
Thanks, I'll try not to sneeze on ya...

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger sheila said...

Found you through Jannie's meme on 7 things....anyhow, I really like your blog. Great pics and posts. I'll be back!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Sheila, Thanks for the visit, will be a few days for that project-

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

nice pic
could you email me,plz? thanks

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, just saw this com- will get to it soon-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home