Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bogged Down

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008

My latest round of injuries is keeping me totally occupied with the basics of just eating, sleeping, n getting through work. I'm suffering from a dependence on the use of generic tylenol.
.
Even one hour past the re-dose time at work, n I'm throbbing with anticipation until my hands are free enough to swallow more so that some relief might follow.
.
It's a toss-up. What hurts more, getting slammed in the shin with a 150 lb metal rack, or a new tooth-ache? My leg is really bone-bruised n split open. The tooth is complaining often, every time I eat, n with the cooler air outdoors, too sensitive when I speak.
.
If only I could sit down for work, didn't have to climb stairs to my apartment, n could put up the leg until it stings less. If only I had a few extra hundred bux to spend filling cavities at the dentist before they bore too deep, then all this mouth misery could be avoided.
.
All I've got extra lately is soreness n trouble doing everything! Thinking clearly is near impossible, while being constantly interrupted with discomfort n unpredictable sharp jabs. Reading n sleeping have been difficult.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008Still, this achey Day Off I managed to get some chores accomplished. I had to secure all the deck items, because we're expecting some storms to roll in the next several days. Seems the wet weather will be wreaking havok with all the fall week-end plans around here, such as King Richard's Faire folks.
.
Just what the local economy needs, no one out at the planned activities. Another slow shopping week-end, with a possibility of power outages due to predicted Northeaster strong wind n water damage.
.
The post pics are cranberry bogs located near my village. They're all vamping up to get ready for harvest.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Praying that the pain goes away soon, and you get enough rest to endure.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Ouch! Sorry about that pain.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, Thankyou for the prayers. the shin is healing at least-

Jean-Luc, Thankyou! At least the tropical downpours are easier than the cold was-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home