Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sure

Photo by SnaggleTooth
Last Sunday there were a few more folks hangin' at the main beach, when me n some friends went toe-dipping. The weather's been pretty steamy n humid all week. Wild lightning storms have been appearing randomly throwing hail n causing damage around the New England area daily.
.
The downstairs n next door people tho- aren't here yet, n I'm surprised! I'm certain they'll all descend before Friday. By fireworks time, there won't be a spot of sand left open on this spot. That's where you sit to watch- Still haven't read the paper to see when the fireworks are, n if I'll have that night off- I have a few days left to my work marathon.
;
Meantime, I'd better get some hours of sleep because I'm sure the noise level will increase literally overnight here...

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I wish I could be one of those people!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, it is a nice place to visit, but tough to live here thru tourist time. I know because I used to be a summer visitor before I moved here.
It's good if you have time to enjoy it too-
I'm not one of relaxing people yet...but will be on Day Off...

You need one of Ellen's "Mini-Vacations". Just close your eyes n imagine you're on the beach chair to my left, toes in the water, cool beverage in hand- it's all a state of mind...

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Boy I would love to dip my paw's in cool water...lol Buddy

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Buddy, this week is so humid- n the toes so sore, I may not have the energy to walk to the cove...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home