Friday, September 14, 2007

Prim n Proper

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
These primrose bushes grow on a road-side berm above a salt marsh on the way to the narrows in the center of town.
Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
It's impossible not to look at the cove full of moored craft every pass down the way. Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
I had a tough time narrowing my choice down to one of these, so you get all three. They were just gorgeous to see this year.
All I can decide today is I really need to rest- So off I go to shower n get some shut-eye ...
May your way be lit with blossoms.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

pretty, pretty pictures mom! will i ever see you again now that your back online?! LOL!!! luv you!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

My favorite is the third.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Wonderful, I missed your photography while you were gone.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Hey BBM, of course you will?!? Right, Snaggs?

Also, I think the pics are awesome!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BBM, thanks for the thumbs up. If I can ever figure out your day off is the same day I'll get- maybe! Lv U 2

Xray, thanks for your expert opinion. I like it for many reasons too, like the marina in the BG, n also more blossoms than the others.

Janus, Thank you for the compliment on my pics. I work hard to find the good ones, n it's always more fun sharing them!

Fleen, Actually I saw her n the kiddles a few minutes today. Have a couple later shifts a few days now- like home at 4a- ugh! But home later in afternoon, tho sleepy-
thankyou, I aim to entertain-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home