Monday, July 16, 2007

Day Off

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
Day Off is pure heaven...
...
Since June 25, I have finally gotten only my second day off. Needless to say I'm so burnt out it's amazing I can do anything!
...
I've been meaning to get back to the main beach for contrast pics to show you all how crowded it is here now, but the new film has to wait. I haven't even made it past my ankles into the sea water yet- Chores are so back-logged n I still need to look-up those old lottery numbers in case I can afford a new machine already n don't know it...
...
I really miss checking in with all of you. It's really so lonely after work without your company!
...
Who else has had to work the last 19 out of 20 days? (anyone)?

7 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

ugh. glad to see you popped online even if just for a bit. of course it's supposed to rain the rest of the week.. out here anyway, so enjoy what you can of today!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Wow, that picture is amazing! Maybe you can make postcards to sell to the tourists. I see you making money there.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

We miss ya too, and I avoid working so you got me beat there.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - I feel your pain. I'm run down too. How's the search for another machine coming?

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Miss you too!!

Days off are good, unless it is not by choice!!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger X said...

I've been bad with the online stuff too....I'm sending hugs your way! :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, thanks, I try!

Xray, I have a collection of post-card pics I took, even printed some out with that sassy machine before... I should be rich on them by now....

Janus, Wish I could practice avoidance with you! Good Luck to you, have fun!

Neo, the search is taking along time without the money! (that'll do it!) Hard to search off-line, too- very time-consuming! (what time?)

Fleen, Oh yeah, I could always quit.... doh! (No I can't) I'm not much of a quitter- days off tho!

K, thanks, I need all the hugs I can get!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home