Friday, November 18, 2005

Hold Everything!

Just another frigid Friday ... Well, I'm hoping soon my cares are flushed away for the week-end to begin. Today the landlord is supposed to put in a new commode. I can't wait! There they are, finally back from Home Depot. I hope this doesn't take all day... You haven't seen how everything else he's done has gone right down that fixture...

Oh, here's a thing I used to have alot of fun doing well, after I got used to the rules, n trained the brain. Read the color, not the word, as fast as you can.


This was an email attachment I got awhile back, but I used to make my own charts when I was a kid playing with perception principles. Wonder what I did with that old book I made...

7 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jinsane said...

Damn, that was hard. I love brain stimulators! I've got one I'm going to try to find for ya.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi Jen, hope the brains didn't get scrambled too badly! I practiced this stuff so much, it's effortless for me. i do love using the diff color text on the blog all the time, too...
Thanks for the visit!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Loved the brain teaser, and needed the practice of building back up the cells after last weeks fiasco.

Neo was a wonderful help... and wanted to let you know that your words of wisdom were just what the doctor ordered as well. Many thanks!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -I'm seeing spots!

Oh my!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I hope you didn't make too many new neuron connections up there...

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellen, I just had to sidetrack n make sure your blog was updated before commenting back here.

Yay Neo! Dahn da-dah-daahhh!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Maybe this is why Republicans see black when they hear the word "looter."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home