Friday, October 04, 2019

Fall Flowers

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019
Weeks it took me to get back to pic playing here! I'm sure bloggers have forgotten all about me by now. 


Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019
Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019
Today 3 hours were spent trying to get the old art program machine to hook up together and work . My sound is gone, think the cat ate the speaker wire under the table. The wire cluster is getting too unruly. Amazing I can even keep the adapters straight, there are so many!!

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019
 
I am so allergic to Mums, but they looked so pretty on the flower stand outside the market. I knew I wanted to see what my method would do to them...






Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019


Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019

So much needs to get done in my limited free time now. I'm on a doctor search, my eyes are getting pretty bad, n reading is tough, so I limit my time.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019

Still working nights in the machine bakery from hell, n unable to sleep consecutive hours due to 10 dogs here currently.

I am so zonked as the air finally cools off. I need a new camera soon. It's pretty messed up. Not many decent pics recently.

FaceBook has sucked away so many hours of my time too! I try to limit it to 2ce per week.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019 
Images before the full photo were made from that version, the following from the crop of it below.
I have summertime stuff to play with later, while I see about a new cam

I'll be back.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2019


3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I finally get a comment n need to find a Pharsi translaor...

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...



About 292,000,000 results (0.46 seconds)
Did you mean: translate

Search Results
Translation Result
Arabic - detected
English
Blogger احمد said...
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركات تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تسليك المجارى بالقطيف
شركة شفط بيارات بالقطيف
شركات تسليك المجاري بالقطيف
Blogger 'ahmad said...
sharikat taslik majary bialqatif
sharikat taslik majaraa bialqatif
sharikat taslik majari bialqatif
sharikat taslik almajaraa bialqatif
sharikat shaft bayarat bialqatif
sharikat taslik almajari bialqatif
Learn to pronounce
Blogger ahmed said ...
Sewerage Company in Qatif
Sewerage Company in Qatif
Sewerage Companies in Qatif
Sewerage Company in Qatif
Suction Biyarat Company Qatif
Sewerage Companies in Qatif

So Ahmed, are saying Shit or what???

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Neo said...

WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home