Friday, April 12, 2019

Almost Spring


Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

This image came out so cool! My fave today...

Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

Finally I finished the tax forms n mailed them today. Hate last minute deadline stuff, but allergy eyes a big problem lately- tough reading small text.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

Some folks in NE got snow yesterday...

Not here, but cool, windy, scattered showers around all week.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

Thanks Prez Donald - First time I had to get a 1040 v for payment due form. I made about 1k more this past year, but with same situation as last tax year I had to pay another $500 ! Not enough with-holding either.



Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

Peepers! I heard peepers out back at work this week.

I love frogs... plus they are lucky.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

I've been needing a cheer-up lately.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

Got myself a treat of these inexpensive "Tete a tete" mini flowers today.

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 11 2019

10 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Daffodils made lovely altered photos of your feelings. I loved the Spring example and the tax photo was perfect for that feeling.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I think it's so nifty how the images go with the words here sometimes, altho totally unintentional as I put them in. I missed those mini-daffs from the old house, n couldn't wait to get them again! Now Stop n Shop is on strike- I narrowly made that timing last week!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

We are waiting for your new posts...

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

ReHiTu, Thanks for the visit and your interest! I've been pretty slow compared to my normal pace This year. It won't be too long...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love the daffodils and your altered images. You must have hundreds of pieces of artwork now.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thanks. I have alot of different types. The altered stuff here is the easiest to store. Most of the best have other owners. I wish I had more sculpture space... I need a warehouse!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Lady Fi said...

Ooo - very cool!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lady Fi, Thank you.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Love daffodils and love the added beauty you give to them.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I should make spring cards with some of these daffy pics. Someday... Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home