Thursday, January 19, 2017

Main View

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017



I'm attempting to take it easy for Day Off this week. The fourth in a row of not feeling well, like with a flu that won't clear up all the way. Still very fatigued, not sleeping, or eating right during the work week. Extra people have been in the house sleeping here to not to wake up too near the kitchen, n basically I've been doing nothing but movie n U-tube kitty video watching after work.

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

(From the cropped pic, mirror only.)
 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

Well this pic playing thing takes up alot of time, too- but it's fun. All I've been catching up with gets interrupted with laundry n errands of course. I'm going to try making some better energy food for this week. I actually ate from a can of cold, no-name baked beans the other day trying to get some energy. Yesterday I used last week's chicken soup to make rice I'd wanted days ago.

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

TG I get to watch movies again this year. I think it helps me keep my sanity to be able to pick apart scenes n admire the director's choices.

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

I went thru some Marvel movies n Half-way thru digitally re-mastered Star wars yet again. I like the John Williams music score so much. Plus now that Carrie's gone to stardust, it feels different to watch her role. I haven"t gotten out to see "Rogue One" yet. The last movie theater trip was "The Force Awakens".

Photo by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

This pic is the view from the parking lot in back of Main Street businesses after the snow had melted for a day. I always like a snow at the water scene. The ocean here hasn't frozen yet...

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

 Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017


Photo by SnaggleTooth Jan 2017

(Original pic) 

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger colleen said...

Is that an ap? Do you like magic art, where a picture is hid in the design?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

You get a lot of peace out of working with photos this way. They could make some lovely tiles for a wall or floor.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Colleen, not a regular ap, it's Paintshop Pro 7.0. Which I paid a pretty penny for. I figured out the dialog box settings I liked n saved a presets folder full of custom commands on several effects filters. The file names tell me what I did n mirror angles. I have a degree in design so don't rely on!y on digital art, but can draw, paint, or sculpt. You mean perception games? I've studied some of that.


Tabor, I like them in a series tho. Some in the past folks said they wanted in their living room. I also like the poem ones in anthology format. Floor? Eh, like walls n ceilings better!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Beautiful pic! I'll miss Carrie Fisher. I haven't seen the new one either and The Force Awakens was the last film I saw at a theater. Not sure why I don't go to the movies much anymore. My sister and I saw The Force Awakens together and there were two seats open to the right of me. Some loud talking, fussy gals came in 10 minutes after the movie started and had to shrug off coats and get settled. They talked to each other the whole time. Maybe that's why. :)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Poor Carrie fans, I am one. When I went to "The Force Awakens," I was with a birthday boy group of 10 which not only was loud, very concerned with getting more drinks n popcorn, but were all too young to deal with the demise of Han plot element! It's just so much easier to see things at home n pause the story when you don't want to miss it. and cheaper! I also got it from the library to see again this past year. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home