Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reflectionz

Image by SnaggleTooth 2015

Things are starting to look up now  that taxes are done n the temps have been above freezing in the balmy 50 's this week. I'm hoping to find time for cleaning up the yard n starting some seeds to transplant to deck containers after frost danger. I finally got some potting soil so I can begin.

There is so much out there to pick up, the deck alone may take a whole day to get the old leaves n flowerpot piles cleaned up. Hopefully I can find the Lilly pots n chicken wire protect them before the squirrels dig them up.

Now sunsets are later, just after 7pm, so there's a better chance to catch a sunset after errands n maybe take more pics with the new cam. I'm still struggling to get better, usable shots.


Photo by SnaggleTooth 2014

I'm again revisiting old cam files, where I have so many unused pics. This one from the D-bridge at sunset is from July 2014. It shows 6 Canadian geese silhouettes with reflections. I'm reflecting thoughts on that balmy warmth n colors to look forward to again.

More old pics will appear in "Reflectionz" posts with new altered images in the near future...

6 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Beautiful sunset. Our birds no longer hand around. They are up at your place where it is cooler.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Taxes are done
to the mail box
on the run

Sun is not high
pots set around
keeping squirrels down

old pic to see
of bridges to geese
from me to the


Glad it is warm

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, There have only been greens for them to eat for a few days now, the geese are back in pairs grazing at the ramp beach this week. Still very cool nights here. Warmer inland.

Ellis, Taxing taxes
bother over.
Springing cleaning
potted covered.
Old Pics
Better picks!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That pic shows that you truly have something to look forward to! So beautiful.

I thought I had commented already - sorry to be so late. I read blogs usually on my lunch break, but get interrupted even then. :)

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I got very good catching sights with the old cam. Trying to equal n better pics with the new one is taking too long. Upload not working well today again.
Thanks for the second effort to comment!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey, those geese are heading up to my mom and dad's house!

xooxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home