Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pretty Vines

Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2013

Finally today I found two hours to tackle the deep mound of leaves out front. It was bothering me all week, n blowing all over. The tree leaves are almost done turning n falling here. The colors were pretty this week. Have pics to post a bit later-.

Still haven't found much time for blog reading, n well get to it soon hopefully. After two weeks of not feeling well, I'm finally eating normally again. Tho some congestion remains, I'm back to feeling up to errands n chores without too much coughing.Getting thru work with a runny nose n more sensitive allergies has been challenging to say the least.

I'm going crazy trying to do so much before the sun sets at 4:30  this week, I did one hour of those leaves in the dark.... We set the clocks back an hour for Eastern Daylight Savings this past week-end. The extra hour to sleep was great, but I'm back to dragging on wake-up time again already.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2013

Here's some  turned vines out in my back yard a few weeks ago. More leaf pics will eventually get here.

7 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger TALON said...

We've been doing the same. Dealing with the fall-out :)

It's hard to get used to the early dark. That extra hour wasn't enough because I'm dragging myself around the last few days. It's been rainy and cloudy, too, which doesn't help.

Glad you are feeling better, Snaggle! Love the vine. Can't wait to see your other fall shots. :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I like to get it under control early, before the road is full n there's too much to do at once here.
The hour has seemed to make little difference for me either. Fatigue likes the Fall! I hope that was the Flu n it's done for now- Thanks, glad to feel up to reading again!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Who knew so many of King Louie's Jungle Book cohorts could be hiding in that altered photo:)

Soon it will be almost impossible for me to go out my north door. The fallen leaves all seem to gravitate there and no amount of raking can keep them away.

Hope you are completely health soon. Love your pics.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I felt robbed on fall back day - I woke up earlier than usual and never got the extra hour sleep. But I'm not bitter. :)

That vine is beautiful.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I've just been looking at the leaves thinking I must get out and clear them up. That's it so far!

I'm glad you are feeling better now and eating normally. The clocks went back here in the UK too and it really does upset my sleeping pattern which is crap anyway.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Those vines are gorgeous.

Hope you are having a nice day (or night) when you read this.

xoox

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, So many characters, so little time- I hope you find some help to take care of the leaves.
Thanks

Lynn, Too bad you didn't get the extra rest- I'm just going to sleep later n later way too easily! Thanks. It wasn't in that location in previous years.

LLcoolJ, The longer I wait the worse the road, n storm drain get bogged down because winds are moving them constantly, making more work to avoid water back-up n traffic aggrivation. So I don't like waiting to do it.
It's nice to eat non-soup n taste it again!!
All I want to do is sleep lately- Later! Good luck to your sleep readjustment,

Jannie, What a miserable few weeks I had- Thanks. Still not great, but so much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home