Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A BIG Spider at the Door

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2013

This large, amazing spider had been moved in for the past six weeks or so, outside right next to the deck door. I had to keep breaking the bottom, taut line of the three-foot web to get on the deck, n she adapted to attaching it differently so I could go around her work.

Finally this week she has disappeared, but I'm betting next Fall another the same type will come to visit n get me in the mood for Halloween....

This year I skipped putting up the fake spider decoration...

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I guess a real spider beats a fake one - as long as it doesn't get in your hair! :)

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I kept a good eye on her walking by, but she didn't jump at me. The body was the size of my thumb!
After Hurricane Bob one like it was on a string hanging in our livingroom when the girls were still here- I got it in a jar n outside =- this must be a descendent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home