Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pump up Halloween 3

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2013

The pumpkin-esk parade at the market seems to never end this month. I kinda like these scary flower pots.

I've taken a bunch of good Halloween theme pics that won't get uploaded yet. First, I suffered a front tooth abscess, Then I got hit with a gooey cold virus, which rapidly developed a blocked up, throbbing sinus infection. More hot compresses later, the pressure is less, but the sporadic runny nose n congested coughing continues.

Makes it tough to enjoy watching the Red Sox in Game Six of the World Series- but it's Day Off n I must, because My Dad would've really liked to- n I do like baseball because he took me to Red Sox games when I was a kid.

Have a good Halloween if you can, or a good day if you don't- I just like the creativity of the theme n all the costumes. I'll be saving some pics for next year...

7 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Cloudia said...

You went to Fenway with Dad; mine took me to Connie Mack in Philly when I was little. EAST COAST RULES!
Dad and I saw (Hawaii player) Victorino on the world series winning phillies on tv from waikiki before dad died. It is emotional watching Shane play with Boston and win another one!

Congrats


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=



















1

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

The Red Sox won! Yay!

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

From the sound of all your ailments I believe you could post your own picture for you Halloween photo.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Those planters are soooo cute! Happy Hallowe'een, Snaggle!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, Ah a Phiily fan for life! I miss my Dad terribly, n baseball gets emotional for me too- Vic helped the Son clinch it too! We're big on nic-names here- Aloha!

Lynn, Still not great but back to work again- They hadn'r won yet when posting this, n as any Boston fan knows- never jinx it saying they will! But YAY!

Gran Annie, That is a new profile pic of me in a Mexicana disguise, altered, btw- from Little B's B-day party in May, Mi Muchacha.

Talon, I didn't buy any cause I'm allergic to the Mums- but I like the expressions- Guess Canada doesn't do Halloween? Thanks

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Wow, you must have awesome memories of those games your dad took you to as a kid!

Oh yes, as per your response to Talon, Canada sure does Halloween, about the same as here, except we get little bags of potato chips too!! Like, minis. I miss that about here -- only candy.

xooxoxoxo

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, yep, like seeing the '67 Red Sox team live the season they last got the Pennant- with Yaz, Tony Conigliaro, n Rico Petricelli, (before '04 reversed the curse). Mmmm chips! So hard to eat those lately- When I was a kid we got home-made popcorn caramel balls n apples too... You're right, only candy gets boring!. Thanks for the info, I didn't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home