Saturday, September 10, 2005

Patience

I need more of this today! Had another run-in with Viral program findings... after retracing the steps that led to the last one, yep, it happenned again! no surprize this time!
Another all day putter thing. Found a file that was it. deleted it and now not crashing again everytime I click to get back online. as I did again all a.m. before I could get to the reading to find it... But sorry JP gonna em u again, missing another bug...?? Hey, someone stole my colored type... that depresses me, then they changed the color code system... guess I don't deserve the luxury now- Gee'z'um! The tabs on top of the editor and type toolbars were all missing, hey- Knock it off, I don't have time for this madness... there u r again, on other blog n now on this one b- Red is angry!

Patient
A bit busy today. My Townee, "Buddy," got moved from the Hospital far away to nursing-care place in town.
Now that he can use his cell phone in the building, it's battery is dead, and he can't walk to the desk yet. That figures, cause now that I'm outa week-day minutes for the month, I have tons of week-end left... and it's Sat.

I really don't wanna waste fuel going there to see if he's still sleeping, but I guess it's the only choice if I wanna talk to him. I hate those places, mostly because of old-lady-perfumes I'm very allergic too. It might cost me two weeks of not functioning, I need to watch it or I won't be able to drive home! My eyes tend to swell quickly. I have a right to be as paraniod as I am... I'm almost always correct- In this case I'll happily be wrong!

I also hate Nursing Homes because my maternal grandfather spent 10 years in one with Parkinson's before he died, and as a young girl, I saw an eyefull during visits. So I expect to see alot of unhappy residents, and angry, bossy nurses... never mind the moaning and groaning Patient!

5 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

2 late quit 2 years ago

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

i think it's time you get robert to come over and fiddle with your computer and reinstall windows. you may have accidentally deleted an important file, and not it just won't work unless you reinstall. you could also download firefox, which is another internet browser which is very stable and secure we use it, it's great. go to www.getfirefox.com and then uninstall your current browser.. if you stil prefer it, go and download an updated version and reinstall it... that may help the problem as well

by the looks you also need to turn on word verificaiton to help with your spam.. at least the messages are short, and another blog i went to said some of the comments were deleted by administrator.. perhaps you could figure that out...

anyhow give my best to buddy and tell him to get better soon for me.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

I remember visiting the nursing home too.. Remember how Mom used to cry?? I don't like those places either. When you think about it we had grandparents on both sides who, when they were relatively young (depending on how old you are), were 'put away' for long periods of time. Pretty depressing. No wonder Mom & Dad didn't hang around long enough for that to happen to them.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Actually, when you're logged in and reading your own comments, you can delete what you want by hitting the little trash cans. I just like my comments. I'd ax those long ones.
I'm paraniod of word Ver - on one blog I've been blocked (not by the author) cause the letter pic properties reads -1, haven't found why yet, re-written notepad script somewhere I guess...?

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

YOU"RE PARANOID??? NO WAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home