Monday, August 22, 2005

Waiting 4 Trap 2 Snap

tic toc,... tic toc,... The Fluffy wall intruder has not taken the offering yet ...
I've been advised calling animal resue league is better than attempting a self release. That sounds lovely...

A nicely quiet Monday for a summer week here.... bit drier, n warm, went 2 do laundrymat.
Went to read a few blogs on the "Next" button up there on this header, was interesting.
... Added Ester P's blog link, like her photos, more posted on Flicker. Her posts there today depict some victorian "gingerbread" cottages I also saw recently on my fam's little boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in May. This girl has been down under Aukland and all over the place ie: NY, the Falls, Canada, Hawaii, n she's only 21 - way ahead o me! The furthest road trip for me was the 1600 miles I drove to the Keyes then back home to New England. I'm sure she's flying though. Wonder where she's gettin all the trip dough though...

Vacation is a bit of a dirty word around here lately, cause us townies are never on it , while all the pretty newbies around us are, and they seem intent on aggrivating the b#*a&ge@b*z b#*a&*ge%b*z!~ outa us all...

If anyone's wonderin why this blog's a bit borin.. it must be acause I'm skippin the particulars which're really on my butt, cause this is my escape-ville, as if only this stuff is a prob (OOoohhHHhhh...!) Really, I'm no bumkin, n was taught proper grammar, just choosin not to use it here... time to get back to real chores again!

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger flleenie said...

Sorry to hear about your furry friend not paying a visit. MAybe next time??
As for vacations...Went on one this year, Now - no fun, no floors, no finished family room and no extra money!!!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

any luck cathing that thing yet? hope the fix it situation downstairs went well enought that the landlord spent as little time as possible up in your place.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Not Caught yet, critter's smarter than I thought..., knows enough to poop in the middle of his kitchen floor every other day! tee-he-he- while he avoids the nearby trap...
...Yes to minimal time spent up here, but he's down for the week-end now with pals n the big boat. Radio blastin, dogs barkin, ect...

Flleenie, don't feel bad...acause I was suposed to get floor materials 2 do myself from them guys 10 years ago, then owner had a stroke, n sonny took over (the loud one) now all the tiles are busted / missing, and rugs are ripped / worn all from the '70's n ugly as hell in every room...

- n I won't say nuttin bout $$ , too depressin... u know ..
better times are comin!
Hope the 'Cane leaves ya'll alone this time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home