Thursday, March 14, 2019

Melting Down

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019


The Daylight Savings time ahead jump last week near exhausted me... But I made it to work.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019
 This is my Fave today. I like how different tones are hidden by saturation (If your device lets you see it).


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

Work has been tough this winter. Many personnel changes plus sick call-ins are burning everyone out. I got hit in the eye with food from a rack last week n have been looking like I got punched out.



Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

At home my section of town is undergoing sewer main pipe lining. So we got notice for a 12-14 hour sewer service shut-off for yesterday (no water down drains), but I was lucky they said about noon-ish they would be back to shut it off for Monday instead. Whew- but boo for Monday.


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

Again I will drink very little the night before, then leave early to use another bathroom on the way to work. Of course yesterday I could not sleep at all because of the noise out the window, plus the dogs barking non-stop at the strangers outside. Well they are good alert dogs...


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

 Monday I can expect zero sleep too.
Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

One of my kitty friends here disappeared last week, probably hit by a car. I'm depressed about that.


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2019

Mountain-esk... painting
Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2019

At least the parking lot "Snow Farms" are melting as the temp warms up.

And I posted-

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2019



10 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful images...
have a great day

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

It's been a bit sence you been around.
A lot of nothing has filled my life.

Have you ever noticed how longed it takes a
pile of dirty snow to melt?

It seems I show up about the same amount of times
you post. We're getting in sync kid.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tanza E., Thank you for the visit and Comment!

Ellis, Sometimes nothing is restful,
But mine has been not.
The snow farm Mountain
Is still there,
Gone thru 3 warm days
Plus rain.
Darn we are under freezing again-
I wish it would be hot!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Oh boy look at the mound of snow! I bet that will take a while to melt.

Nothing worse than workman working through the night. I hope you caught up on the missed sleep.

Sorry to read about the cat. :(

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ. We are getting teased with warmth that disappears by sundown this week. Work is going on out my window still every day. A generator truck is the pits.No good sleep all week! The kitty was only 3, n just recovered from another expensive injury. I'm telling the other cats to be careful. Thanks

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Riot Kitty said...

Hey, you posted and that's an accomplishment. No sleep sucks, I'm right there with you.

Love the art.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

RK, it is, thanks! I never get uninterrupted stretches of sleep without sudden, loud, wake-ups. Glad you enjoyed my pics. No time for more until after taxes are done.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

So sorry about your kitty friend. When one of mine goes missing I try to assume that it is kidnapped by a family that will love and care for him/her.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie! I invented a tale that Peach found a little girl who loves her. Maybe she did in the afterlife- Thanks

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Riot Kitty said...

You are so talented! Thanks for sharing these with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home