Thursday, April 13, 2017

Flying

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017


My week of vaca time is flying by.

So much to do,
It's so little free time.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

I'll have to get work stuff back together soon.

Sleep got in first, n I'm almost wide awake in the mornings now.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

Still luxuriating in not being in a rush all the time. Got tons of errands done. Got the state taxes done, n copied the sheets here today.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

Had time to start digging dirt thru the garden mess a bit, n started some seeds in the window area.

Once I'm working again it will be tough to  keep up with it.
Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

Just beginning to dig thru the corners of my room, n finally dusted the guitar case off so I'm not too allergic to it.

Still have stuff to search for in the paperwork pile. Maybe get to it tonight.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

Spring launched in earnest this week, all the green stuff is growing like weeds. Getting Forsythia head-aches again, trees are budding slightly.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

A friend gave me Star Wars
"Rogue One" to watch yesterday. Will finish watching it tonight. Don't have an opinion formed yet. Got a few more films I haven't seen yet to watch.
It's been a treat to see more prime time shows all week.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2017

You can almost guess what it is from this version.


I'm about to get lyrics for the Irving Berlin Tune in the Star Trek "Nemesis" film so I don't forget them. Love the brass in there.

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2017


I went n walked around the old village beach on errands the other day.  I fed the gulls n got a a few pics, Most more blurry than this one.

Off I go to mail that form!

Have a good week... 

8 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger colleen said...

I can dig it! Love that the blue mystery was solved at the end.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Colleen, it would be great to have more time with more money, but will likely be 6months before I get any extra time off again. Pretty color of cobalt blue there I think! Thanks.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger cube said...

Vacation time is such a wonderful treat. You're free to do whatever whenever. I'm self-employed so I don't ever get that.

Your photo of the gulls made me remember a funny story about a seagull we ran into on one of our beach visits. There was one seagull with only one leg. We felt sorry for the poor thing and threw much of the food its way. As we continued to watch "the poor thing", we saw him pull out his other leg and walk off down the beach. Conned by a seagull. What are the odds?

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Love the blue in the pics! And so glad your vacation time is going nicely - sounds as if you are getting things done. It's fun to dig in the dirt a little - I like getting my hands dirty like that.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Do I need to see Rogue One before I see the 9th Star Wars movie? Isn't it awful to have such short vacations with such long lists of things to do? I hope you are at least having fun. Like Lynn, I love the blue too:-)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, to not be under constant time pressure was the best part. I always push myself to get stuff done tho. They do the one leg often here.

Lynn, yep back to the grind now. I like cleaning out garden spots in early April because there are few bugs n weeds in the way yet. No bees yet!

Gran Annie, I don't think so. It just tells the story of who n how they got the precious Death Star plans before "Return of the Jedi". It did differ a few ways from the classic Star Wars style we are used to. I've never had time off without a backlog agenda to work on! Taxes were important tho, all done. I have been feeling better at least . thanks

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the last photo of the bird against the dark blue sky and the altered images too.

Glad you got some errands done!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, thanks- it took me years to get a decent flying gull shot! Still doing alot with alittle time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home