Thursday, March 30, 2017

No Peepers Yet

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

But I sighted some crocuses.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

I took these crocus pics for last week, n altered them only with cropping n reflections. I really hadn't written anything to accompany them, but I did get some Federal tax forms done.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Now I"m dragging on the state insructions which are horrible, as the line directions dissappear from the book n you have to go back n forth from the form to figure out what to do. HC adds 3 pages of form n tons of instructions with worksheets, n I always get aggravated!

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

What a see-saw weather ride we were on when last I wanted to post. Beautiful one day, then back to freezing, windy, chill. This week all rain in the 40 F s with wind. Today, warm n sunny- Yay no snow, (Maybe this week-end), but still, that cold rain is tough to be out in day after day.

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Spring isin't really sprung here yet. All the crocuses haven't croaked yet.
 One more Day to March looking for that lamb. Seems he's been on the lamb for the most part...

Peepers are around the corner hiding too! Hope to peek at some soon...

10 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love all the altered images. We had a lovely sunny day here in the UK yesterday. It was almost t-shirt weather. Shame I had to spend most of it in the car and at the hospital.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger colleen said...

For a moment I thought I was in church looking at stained glass. You version of the world is better.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Our peppers burst forth after the rains so much these days. I do like your photos that still have the petal shapes. Spring is marching in.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Our weather is on a see-saw as well. Love the photos!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger cube said...

I see the Fibonacci sequence in your crocus photos. Very nice. We Floridians have no idea how tough the rest of the country's weather can be, especially those in the northern climes. I hope spring springs soon for you.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, in the UK any sunny day is to appreciate! At least in the car is kind of outside, at least looking at it. Hope the hospital runs are going ok.
Hope you find time to stop n smell the spring! Thanks

Colleen, glad you like them too- of course I love the natural tones of the faded vegetation in those shapes. Thanks

Tabor, glad you are enjoying my flower mutants! Produce? Wow! I haven' t gotten any seeds in yet.

Gran Annie, I heard about some bad storms in OK this week. Hope you weather it OK too! Thanks

Cube, hmmm, I'll have to look that up. I don't know what I'm doing other than finding sequences of commands that seem to always produce what I like to see... Yep, been up here a long time, I like the in between times like spring n fall the most. The fluctuations keep it interesting, if always a bit unpredictable! Thanks

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I do love crocuses! Beautiful - both ways.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, these are from places I walk past. Someday I want some in my own garden. Thanks

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, OK, I guess it's the way I crop, putting the center in a diagonal corner... I did hear of that before, just didn't,'t remember the name of it.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger colleen said...

We have peepers. Now I'm waiting for the wood thrush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home